• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strongest normal type pokemon?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Special Sweeper: Porygon-Z
    Physical Sweeper: Ursaring? im not sure
    Special Wall: BLISSEY!!
    Physical Wall: ?

overall i think blissey

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Well there's a few new normal-type Pokémon introduced in Pokemon Black/White let's see what their like :).

PokéGuru1

Professor Spruce.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    Well, Let's see..

If we're talking about purely normal type, I'd say- Lopunny, Blissey or Persian

For Duel-Types- Noctowl

Blew

Blew Your Mind!
    Years
    There is not necessarily a strongest Normal type Pokémon as each one is used in different ways, no matter how similar. Some of the stronger Normal types include Blissey, Porygon-Z, Tauros, Togekiss, Ursaring and Zangoose (in each of their respective tiers).

EDIT: I suppose Slaking is decent too, as well as Chansey (in UU of course).

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    Not counting legendaries, and not going off just game stats...I'd have to go for Ursaring and Porygon-Z. I think Ursaring is stronger than Slaking because he doesn't have Slaking's sloth/speed disadvantage.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i love normal types;
    1 weakness, wide movepools = pwn.

i've always been fond of Toxic Orb Abuse Clefable ^^

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    There is not necessarily a strongest Normal type Pokémon as each one is used in different ways, no matter how similar. Some of the stronger Normal types include Blissey, Porygon-Z, Tauros, Togekiss, Ursaring and Zangoose (in each of their respective tiers).

EDIT: I suppose Slaking is decent too, as well as Chansey (in UU of course).

see someone gets it. there isn't a strongest normal type or a strongest any type because there are different uses for them

Wall: blissey, snorlax
    Sweeper: porygon-z
    Disrupter: togekiss

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    Swellow with Flame Orb, Guts and Facade. I also think Ursaring is a beastly physical attacker. Snorlax and Blissey are good at taking hits(except for Close Combat); so I pick them lot.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Ok so the strongest Normal types in my opinion is Blissy and Porygon Z for Hp and Special Attack ownage.

Back