• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen stuck

im1337

Only 1337 nothing more
Years
well after geting dive which bit do i dive at, also are u suposed to be able to see under water all i see is mist.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
u dive at the dark water spots. u shouldn't be able to dive anywhere else.

(& btw, love the sig Bna. From Narutoguide.com, right? You a big Naruto fan?)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I think you're supposed to see an underwater cave somewhere kinda south of Sootopolis City where Team Aqua/Magma are awakening Groudon/Kyogre. You have to battle off the evil team and awaken Groudon/Kyogre, then fly to Sootopolis City and battle Groudon/Kyogre in the cave of Origin before you can battle Wallace for the 8th badge.

Years
No, I don't think that's the problem...

You've got that Pok?mon game on a ROM don't ya, 1337? Although I've never downloaded a GBA ROM before, I have downloaded SNES ROMS. You might have to disable some BGI layers since it's been set to not accept transparent colors.

If it isn't a ROM, please disreguard the above statement! If that's the case, I'm stumped!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
im1337 said:
ill show yall what i meen
that's highly unusual...you might try taking dqles' advice and see what happens...

Years
Kenta-kun said:
u dive at the dark water spots. u shouldn't be able to dive anywhere else.

(& btw, love the sig Bna. From Narutoguide.com, right? You a big Naruto fan?)
Yes, but it were kinda longs, so I took itz down.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
woah...is that a ROM or a real game!? if its a real game id go shove it in the face of the store ya got it at, if its a ROM...throw it out the window! :P

Years
Theres a bug, obviouzly, there is no place, like that, in all my gamin expieriancez, noothing like that.

Back