• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • Been a while.

2pzaa06.png

Blue Jays.
    wb9isx.png

Cardinal.

2zrg8ig.png

This comic is a reference to news (not really "new" - it was released about 6 months ago) on an interview with Steve Norrington on how he would try to get the "green light" on a new Crow movie. Considering the franchise's and the director's track record, I (and a particual undead actor) am not amused. Also lulzy reference is lulzy. (James is the first name of the guy who wrote the original comic lol)

jr7ak9.png

Jeez, there was so much text on this baby I had to make it larger than most of my comics lol. But basically, my opinion of Glenn Beck in a nutshell.

Well, it's been a little while, and I haven't drawn much art (except for Blight – currently on page 141) but here are two pieces that I made recently.
    1z661yw.png

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOMINATION I DO NOT KNOW

nnpk7b.png

I hate this picture, and I'll tell you why – I just kinda... zoned out after about the 6th or 7th hour of working on it. I think it's pretty obvious that I worked from the bottom up with the toning (lolyeah) and the arms... we do not speak of the atrocity that is the arms. Ah well. It has a lolface to redeem itself. The boots are nice as well.

booooooooots

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    lovely bird artwork. they're really cute. :3
    although I am having difficult to read your little comic. =/

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    The birds are awesome, what medium did you use when drawing them? Is it pastel, or done on the computer or something else?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The thing that stands out the most in your drawings are the colors. The colors make the drawings vibrant. And you're really good at drawing birds.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • In other news I'm redrawing the comic Blight again, but not because I was unsatisfied with where it was going, but actually because I wasn't able to get the paper I was using before (the stuff I had to use was crap, but now I'm using Bristol which allows me to use Acrylic over the inking). These are the first 5 pages, raw scans:
    25hhe86.jpg

This comic actually takes place in Detroit, but it's in the future, explaining the "Space-Needle" like structure (called the Skylark Tower) in the middle. (There's also a better transportation system that was generated in the wake of a great economy in the years from 2013-2027).
    1tnayr.jpg
    rm3czb.jpg

(this is a two page image - the bristol is actually cut in half when I do a page so I just left the page uncut while working on the image, and trimmed it when I was finished. When I'm ready to do a serious scan I'm going to line it up properly.)
    353ay9y.jpg

5y6b8g.jpg

As I said, these are raw scans - they will be touched up once I finish the inking. I'm also going to be redoing the lettering because my handwriting is hideous.

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
  • Oh my... My jaw literally dropped! Everything is great but those birds are especially fantastic! The color blending is absolutely perfect and they look as if they could fly right off my computer screen!

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    LOVING all of the birds, man. you have a really good eye for color.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    You have an appealing sense of color. I really adore the bird drawings as well.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    looks like he finally cracked and decided to actually use his swords... pikachu was pretty annoying in brawl i admit. spammed thunderbolt lol.

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
    Years
  • your art style is soo amazing ^_^,i love it!

oh and you should really put your stuff in spoilers,it helps the page load faster

keep up the good work

~ozuma

Back