• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid pokemon

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Stunkfish, Cofagrigus, Vanillite line, Trubbish line...
    And I'd say also Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus because I really don't like them.
    Emboar... well I like it but there are too many fire/fight starters. :/

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I will have to go with only one pokemon: stunfisk. It looks pretty creepy in my opinion......

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Stunfisk, Crygonal, The Vanilite evolution line and the Tympole evolution line are the only ones I think shouldn't have been created.

Stunfisk= It reminds me too much like Relicanth and Magikarp.
    Crygonal= Was just pointless, it also reminded me of Glalie.
    Vanilite= I don't really like the idea of having an ice cream for a Pokemon.
    Tympole= Now this is a rip-off of the Poliwag evolution line, IMO.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    I feel sorry for the kids of today, who were born at the time when D/P/Pt was their 1st pkmn game. They never got to experience the Original R/B/Y-I did!. They think the Follow Me feature on HG/SS is brand new-I don't!. When they look at the back of the box that HG/SS came in and read' HG/SS is an enhanced version of the original Gold/Silver Version for Game Boy' they thought 'what's a Game Boy?-I most certainly don't! The first game I ever played was Super Mario Land!' To answer that question, the Game Boy is the DS' father! Pokemon started on Game Boy! I hate it when I meet an 8 year old kid who thinks they're the Ultimate pkmn player because they used an AR to get a team of Mewtwo!-True, you should see my cousins. They dont know nothing! They dont know that my older brother and me, and every teen, were playing Pokemon when they were still in diapers. They never played the 1st generation. FR/LG dont count, cuz they were remakes. The kids dont know what they missed out on. The 'Follow Me' feature was introduced in pokemon Yellow, and the Pokewalker is a remake of the original Pikawalker, a special accesory for Yellow Version that let you take Pikachu with you, just like the pokewalker does.-Pikawalker? I thought it was called 'Pokémon Pikachu' or something like that.
    I'm not being mean, but, please, kids under 13, dont say your a pkmn expert, because you never played the Originals, and dont have the 1st hand experience of playing pkmn. In the Originals, moves like Sucker Punch and Curse didnt exist. There were no abilities, no hold items or weather moves. Just regular moves. I'm not being mean at all.-Yes, but you are being stereotypical. Its alright though, its a shame that 90% of us are like that.

I remember getting Pokémon Red for the first time, it was just after G/S/C was released and my sister didn't want it anymore. Good times. I remember when I first defeated Sabrina, don't know why but it's the gym battle that I remember the most.

Emboar... well I like it but there are too many fire/fight starters. :/

I know! The fact that they were in 3 consecutive generations makes it even worse.

As for Pokémon I don't think should have existed:
    • Voltorb and Electrode
    • Trubbish and Garbordor
    • Pinsir
    • Regigigas

Years
    I don't really see the point of Regigigas - the Regi Trio was fine as it was without the addition of a, frankly, useless Pokémon. I'm not sure why Phione exists, either.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
    I can see this thread being full of Gen V Pokemon already.

Finneon's line is the first that comes to mind. I mean does anyone even know they exist?
    Yes, Finneon. A Pokemon I have never actively used. I don't even see why it was created, as it seems so completely pointless. I don't even like its shiny version: it's brown. Ugh.

The ice cream trio weirds me out, but I don't think that they're useless. But I do wonder: do I battle with these things or drizzle them with chocolate syrup?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Ice Cream line, Trubbish line, Stunfisk, Dunsparce, Klink line.

That's pretty much what comes to mind immediately for me.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hypno shouldn't have been created in the first place. heck even that ghost marowak or the cubone family in the first place! Just listen to the rumors going around about them being scary Pokemon. :/

And the Pikachu line...

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Hatin' on Stunfisk and the Vanillite line? I will crush you.

I don't think any Pokemon shouldn't exist. Honestly I like them all, I just prefer one over another, and underrated Pokemon like Basculin are on the top cuz they're pro.

Back