• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest Thing You Have Done

Years
    I started acting like one of my friends cause I like his girlfriend. lol It turned out better for me when I acted like myself though.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess the most stupidest thing I've done is wearing a pink mini skirt and jogging outside.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Stupid things I have done:
    keeping cups of drinks by edges of tables in a carpeted room
    trying to carry both my laptop and the ac adaptor (I ended up dropping my laptop onto the wooden floor. A month later, the laptop froze and never functioned since that day)

painting using permanent acrylics while wearing my school clothes. Now I have to explain why I have dabs of white paint on my light blue fleece
    one time the dvr was broken and it was the summer. I was going on vacation to Long Beach NJ that weekend (and a new episode of Inuyasha was on) Ever since I began watching Inuyasha, I manually recorded it (which was a stupid thing). So my sister's boyfriend assured me that the show would tape. What he didn't know was that I manually recorded the show.
    wearing skirts when weeding (I still do though) and that's stupid because when I bend down, my skirt gets short and our yard is wide open.

one morning, a week ago. It was brittle cold but I forgot to check the temperature. So I ran outside wearing a single fleece (I like fleeces a lot fyi). It was too cold and damp to make it through the whole day so I had to wear my mom's 20 yearold ratty jacket. At least people thought it was cool though
    That's a lot!

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
    Stupidest thing ive ever done...

Went to school on Saturday when I was 10. ^_^ It was raining as well, so i was dripping wet when I got home 30 mins later. Mum hadnt woken up, and I had a routine of getting myself off to school in the morning.

Years
    If it's on the censor, please don't use the word. That's considered swearing. :/

I... don't know. I could go on about how I hung up on that boy again, but I think you guys are tired of that. ;D

Years
    Singing the Ewok Song in public.
    or go look in my sprite thread I regret doing it now but I'm not editing it.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Running out into a road and getting hit by a van
    Leaving my old Pokemon Red with my sister and came back to see my file ruined.
    Running down stairs and hitting my head on a low ceiling and fell to the bottom.
    Getting too emotionally involved with someone and it not working out.

Alot more but alas, too lazy to continue.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    The stupidest thing I ever did was when I was like 3. My mom and dad drank whine, I wondered what it taste like, took a sip, spit it right back in the cup (because it tasted discusting), and laughed when my mom drank it again.

Back