• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Subliminal messaging in Pokemon episode

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2012
    I found this subliminal message by myself. I heard that voice and i recognized that end of a words are louder than a beginnings, and of course: that it sounded weird.
    ww.youtube.com/watch?v=OK52jPirCe0 (add w at beginning of link)
    Please, tell me what he said, i'm deaf a little.
    This ruined my day.
    I'm sorry administrators for breaking 15 post rule, but i had to post this.

EDIT: Okay, i found that someone already found it: ww.youtube.com/watch?v=RZlIcJbbm08

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh boy, I remember this XD. A little old news though.

I for one, believe the voice actor managed to get that in for the laughs. He was probably getting paid pretty low at the time.

BlaqJester

Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    "Leo Burrnet and 4Kids are the devil" Im surpirised I didn't catch this before

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • What Utter Garbage this Thread is

Must be a Inside Studio Joke
    Regardless if this has discussion value or not is not for you to decide. So leave it to the staff to tell what posts are conducive to a topic being discussion worthy and not spam and what is not.

And for me I honestly heard nothing so doesn't really have an effect on me apparently.

BlaqJester

Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    Yeah that's the Epicsode. I looked into it and he had reason to do it.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • I read on Bulbapedia that the voice actor Eric Stuart later confirmed he did that intentionally because he wasn't being paid for commercials he was asked to do.

Then again, you can edit those sites so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. I'm sure there are some more but who knows.

Years
  • Yeah, I think Eric has mentioned this at several anime cons. It was definitely a good laugh! The fact that James had a Victreebel on his head just made this little inside joke work so perfectly!

Back