• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SUBURBiA

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
  • So yeah... here's my gallery. A more updated version, kind of. Hope you enjoy this. I'll start older to present. Some are pretty old but I just like them a lot.

TAGS

gunsterv2ly4.png

tsplitzrh1.png

Everybody loves this, I dunno why. XD

heygoodlookinv2pq2.png

For Luke.

tartarusyh3.png

Also for Luke.

pikapiev2on8.png

For Project Nintendo.

liveyalifev3bc6.png

Also for Project Nintendo.

sexygirlkk0.png

Project Nintendo again.

edgecutterxj9.png

minatov2lc5.png

LARGE PIECES

Spoiler:

So yeah. There you go.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • WHY ARE THERE NOT MANY COMMENTS HERE! IT'S CME!!!
    Anyways, liking most of them but my favourites include Jynx, Pikachu and the last tag of your first post.
    You have amazing use of C4D's and smudging!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • I'm one of the crowd that loves your Timesplitters one, the bright colors look great against the background. I also really like the Spring LP for unexplainable reasons.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Oh wow, a Pit banner. *o* I like the pen tool outline and the lighting. The background is nice and blends in, but the left side seems a bit empty. The little green sphere sicks out like a sore thumb. I would love to see some text, especially on his wing... Then I would run away with it. 8D

As for Aphrodite, I love the blue colors/effects on her dress and the C4Ds. The text is too big for my tastes.

I love all of your work really. (b'-')b

Kayouri

Banned
    Years
  • I simply adore your tags but I see some things that bug me.
    The first tag's colors look well, weird.
    For the pikachu banner, i think you covered the text a little too much.
    And with the last tag, the sudden black on his left doesn't really look good to me.
    *And I too, am loving the Time Splitters tag but what's with the smudging on the arm? No offense really.​

Back