• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I'm interested in a female Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed. I have HA Adamant Magikarp, Naive Houndour with Sucker Punch and Pursuit, Timid Larvesta, Adamant HA Fletchling, Timid Rotom, Bold Frillish, Modest Deino, and Adamant Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch.

Tell me which of those you're interested in. I'm interested in plenty of other Pokemon you're offering.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I'm interested in a female Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed. I have HA Adamant Magikarp, Naive Houndour with Sucker Punch and Pursuit, Timid Larvesta, Adamant HA Fletchling, Timid Rotom, Bold Frillish, Modest Deino, and Adamant Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch.

Tell me which of those you're interested in. I'm interested in plenty of other Pokemon you're offering.

Assuming these are all perfect spread 5IV that you're offering since you're asking for an IV bred mon from me. I'd be really interested in the Riolu out of all of those.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Assuming these are all perfect spread 5IV that you're offering since you're asking for an IV bred mon from me. I'd be really interested in the Riolu out of all of those.

Yeah, of course. : ) I'll start breeding a fresh one for you in a bit.

Anything else you'd be interested in?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    I would love to get one of those stableyes, I can offer 5iv chansey or ferroseed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back