• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for the anime series

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Well after the disaster, and they were picked up by the Carpathia, Paul's changes the way he treat's Pokemon (for life), he now treat's his pokemon like Ash Ketchum, I thought that would even the odds?

But that's completely out of character for Paul.

Well how would you re-edit, so they would like it?

Well, try not writing meaningless character deaths, and try writing the characters actually in character. That would be a start.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Well after the disaster, and they were picked up by the Carpathia, Paul's changes the way he treat's Pokemon (for life), he now treat's his pokemon like Ash Ketchum, I thought that would even the odds?

You know, that is SOOOO OOC.

As a fan of Pokemon, I would sincerely, and truly, tell you to keep those ideas to yourself. Pokemon is a kiddies show, and you expect them to swallow all that dying crap? Even I would burst into tears.

Thanks.

P.S. Like BeatTheSpecialStage, I have four letters to give you. No, not foul language.
    TL; DR. (Oh, wait, that's six, if you count the space.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Well, try not writing meaningless character deaths, and try writing the characters actually in character. That would be a start.
    Well, can you help me with that? Also let's discuss something else, how about one of my Crime syndicate ideas, like the Coup d'état force, also known as "A World With No Pokemon."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    Pokemon Company, please at least TRY to THINK of something NEW that has never happened a million times, OK?

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009

Well how would you re-edit, so they would like it?

Simple, I would do nothing. Enough people like it and the series keeps going. If you reeeeeeealy want all of your HOOC(Horribly out of Character) fantasies to come true, do a RP or write a fanfic.

And what possible reason can you give for Paul being Ash II. Hahaha, you're such a kidder.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    write a fanfic.

Actually, the point of fan fic is to write stories. Maybe stories beyond what the character(s) would normally be in. But the goal is to still keep them in character.

The reason many fan fics are so horrible is because they're written out of character. This is most demonstrably in many Shipping fics where fans just shoehorn characters together any way they can think of, like Paul and Dawn.

(Not that I don't agree with you, for the most part. But if people are going to use HOOC, then they might as well make up their own story with their own characters)

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    If a fan-fic idea(such as yours) is OOC, then what on God's green Earth makes you think that your stories(with OOC characters, as well as ideas and concepts) will be any better implemented on the actual show?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Would it be appropriate for younger children if the Coup d'état used lasers instead of bullets?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    It'd be appropriate if you never published it, ever.
    All I just wanted was to share my ideas to you guys, and maybe if you liked them I would share my ideas with Norihiko Sudo of Oriental Light and Magic Incorporated (OLM, Inc.), is that so bad, is that so wrong?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    All I just wanted was to share my ideas to you guys,

You did.

and maybe if you liked them

We don't. It's horribly out of character and an unrealistic story as far as the Pokemon world is concerned.

I would share my ideas with Norihiko Sudo of Oriental Light and Magic Incorporated (OLM, Inc.), is that so bad, is that so wrong?

What happened to going to Hollywood?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    All I just wanted was to share my ideas to you guys, and maybe if you liked them I would share my ideas with Norihiko Sudo of Oriental Light and Magic Incorporated (OLM, Inc.), is that so bad, is that so wrong?

I can't help but think this guy is joking and is actually laughing at everyone for believing that he's actually going to send off his ideas. Well...I've worked out your plan. Which means I win the game, hooray!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wait your kidding me right? Your going to send these ideas to companies not even connected to pokemon? Sweet noobs reached an all time nut-o-level.

Years
    Wait your kidding me right? Your going to send these ideas to companies not even connected to pokemon? Sweet noobs reached an all time nut-o-level.

If you're referring to OLM, Inc., they're actually the company that animates the Pokémon series. =x If you're referring to Holywood, however, fair enough. xD;

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If OLM are the animators, what do they have to do with the storyline? Haha. Anyway, I already won by being the first person to say he was making this stuff up for the lulz. Although, there really weren't that many...

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    I have a few arc ideas:

1. Porygon & Cyberspace Arc - An arc, revolving around all three Porygon and cyberspace
    2. The Grand Pokemon Tournament Arc - A grand tournament arc featuring Ash, Dawn, Brock, May, Gary, Paul, Drew, Harley, Solidad, Richie, Morrisson, Tyson, Harrison, Duplica, Conway, Damien(Ash's Charizard's former owner), Jun, Kenny, Nando, Zoey, Magikarp Salesman, Angie, Tracy, Forrest(Brock's younger brother), Anabel, etc. All in one huge Pokemon tournament.
    3. Paul's Guild Arc - Paul forms an alliance with Conway, Harley, Damian, Dario(from the Ponyta episode), the Pokemon Bros. (Kim, Kai, & Kam), and the upper classmen students from the Pokemon Technical Institute(Season 1), where they steal the strongest pokemon of each person's party. This continues from the previous arc.
    4. Global Team Rocket Arc - All of the Team Rocket organizations(from Giovanni, to Magma/Aqua, to PMC, to Team Galactic, to J) start an all out war against all pokemon trainers, particularly Ash; Paul defects to Team Rocket(Giovanni).
    5. Satan Darkrai Arc - Darkrai regains his memories of his evil origin self. He begins his reign to bring the Pokemon World to darkness; he manages to manipulate both Mewtwo(Pokemon Movie) and Deoxys; After the failed Global Team Rocket invasion attempt, Meowth grows morose and joins up with Darkrai. This arc consists of the pokemon sages, almost every legendary(especially Arceus), all gym leaders as well as the elite four members, a plethora of Spiritomb, and Ash's Pikachu: The destined one.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought this was an idea thread for everyone.

Back