• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for the anime series

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    I have a few arc ideas:

1. Porygon & Cyberspace Arc - An arc, revolving around all three Porygon and cyberspace
    2. The Grand Pokemon Tournament Arc - A grand tournament arc featuring Ash, Dawn, Brock, May, Gary, Paul, Drew, Harley, Solidad, Richie, Morrisson, Tyson, Harrison, Duplica, Conway, Damien(Ash's Charizard's former owner), Jun, Kenny, Nando, Zoey, Magikarp Salesman, Angie, Tracy, Forrest(Brock's younger brother), Anabel, etc. All in one huge Pokemon tournament.
    3. Paul's Guild Arc - Paul forms an alliance with Conway, Harley, Damian, Dario(from the Ponyta episode), the Pokemon Bros. (Kim, Kai, & Kam), and the upper classmen students from the Pokemon Technical Institute(Season 1), where they steal the strongest pokemon of each person's party. This continues from the previous arc.
    4. Global Team Rocket Arc - All of the Team Rocket organizations(from Giovanni, to Magma/Aqua, to PMC, to Team Galactic, to J) start an all out war against all pokemon trainers, particularly Ash; Paul defects to Team Rocket(Giovanni).
    5. Satan Darkrai Arc - Darkrai regains his memories of his evil origin self. He begins his reign to bring the Pokemon World to darkness; he manages to manipulate both Mewtwo(Pokemon Movie) and Deoxys; After the failed Global Team Rocket invasion attempt, Meowth grows morose and joins up with Darkrai. This arc consists of the pokemon sages, almost every legendary(especially Arceus), all gym leaders as well as the elite four members, a plethora of Spiritomb, and Ash's Pikachu: The destined one.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought this was an idea thread for everyone.
    It's alright you guys can post ideas to, and together we can discuss which ones should go to Norihiko Sudo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    3. Paul's Guild Arc - Paul forms an alliance with Conway, Harley, Damian, Dario(from the Ponyta episode), the Pokemon Bros. (Kim, Kai, & Kam), and the upper classmen students from the Pokemon Technical Institute(Season 1), where they steal the strongest pokemon of each person's party. This continues from the previous arc.
    4. Global Team Rocket Arc - All of the Team Rocket organizations(from Giovanni, to Magma/Aqua, to PMC, to Team Galactic, to J) start an all out war against all pokemon trainers, particularly Ash; Paul defects to Team Rocket(Giovanni).

This is all horribly out of character. Just because they are rivals to Ash/Dawn/May/Brock doesn't mean they're evil.

Years
    Um...isn't Hunter J considered a Pokemon Bounty Hunter?
    And yeah, she already captured Pikachu, but (of course) Ash and company came to the rescue. x3

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Yeah, anyone would be better than Jessie and James. They could even have one of those jerks like Pryce, Agatha, or even Gary, Pearl, and Silver. Maybe not Pryce or Agatha because they're old, but if they had any team planning skills (They steal rare pokemon-- they should have more than zubat!) and smarter poeple, Team Rocket could do waaaaaaay better. This is why I like Team Galactic, because they're more serious.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Who needs a Bounty Hunter if we already have a Pokemon Hunter trying to kill Ash and Pikachu without rest whatsoever?

Plus, even if Team Rocket tried, anyone would pity and laugh at them for failing to catch a little yellow mouse for many years. I would think it would be very stupid, no?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    How about for a special Bounty Hunters, they carry a gadget that can disable Pokeball's and even force the Pokemon back into there Pokeballs, and the trainers can't call out there Pokemon after that.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The series already has a comedic team of bounty hunters named Jessie, James, and Meowth.

There's no need for professionals.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    The series already has a comedic team of bounty hunters named Jessie, James, and Meowth.

There's no need for professionals.
    Sure there should be proffesionals, especially for those working for crime syndicate organizations, like Team Rocket, or Team Galactic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Sure there should be proffesionals, especially for those working for crime syndicate organizations, like Team Rocket, or Team Galactic.
    we got those too.butc,cassidy,attila,and hun(who is really a man)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    How about they create a new Bounty Hunter that's a Mercenary only loyal to either Team Rocket or Team Galactic by the way they pay him.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok, you're starting to sound excessive, JB. We all get that is you're idea, good for you.

But seriously, an idea always comes from canon logic. If there were already Bounty Hunters working for Team Rocket/Team Galactic, I think we would have heard of them a long time ago.

This is were 4th Wall Logic kicks in if you don't believe that: Bounty Hunters are too strong for a kids' show :)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Mask and Pokémon Hunter J are already bounty hunters. Why are you still complaining?

¤Warped Reflection on April 1st¤

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    I thought of having a Bounty Hunter that would even kill his hostages.

Back