• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sugi attempt lol!

Years
    For a first try I dont think its half bad

Dunno why I choose mudkip, guess it was simple and easy.

Sugi attempt lol!

Edit: Thanks to yasters tutorial.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I have a pet peeve about people calling him "Sugi", it's Sugimori XD

*ahem* Aside from that it looks pretty nice! It looks like you drew it freehand, and I would recommend using the line tool unless you have an incredibly steady hand :) The shading looks good and is generally in the right places. Good job!

--FG

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I wouldn't exactly say it looks Sugimori but it's still really good!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hey, thats very good! I gotta learn to be more expressive with my shading! >_< So what program did you use? Did you use Photoshop like Yayster (or FG here ^_^) did, or something else?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh ... well, not that different ^_^

As I look at your Wingull, Im really liking it! So, on your third try are you going to try a line tool or something? 'Cause your shading is all but perfect, so allz you need is the lining! I demand hope to see more from you! x3

Back