• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sugimori Styled Avatars/Signature Shop

//:Simple Eternity:\\

Water is Earth's True Bliss...
    Years
    Um...didn't know where else to put this, so yeah. Well, seeing as everyone has their favorite Pokémon, I decided to help you all out. My avatar/signature combo shows off my love for Gyarados with power and awesomeness, so...why can't everyone have that? And so, I made this, my Sugimore Style Shop. Now, here are some examples of my work.(Yesh, the examples are up for grabs.)

Signatures

You like, right? Good, because I like them too. So, if you want one, fill out these forms and we shall give you your request in less than 24 hours or it's free! Well...it's already free, So, let's make magic!

Pokémon:Which Pokémon would you like. Only one, please
    Text Style: Shanghai text or electromixatrix?(All examples are using Shanghai, except the Gyarados Avvy, which is using Electromixatrix)
    Color pattern:Up to two colors can be chosen to customize your avvy, so make 'em count!
    Line Design:You want scribbly lines? Box borders? Look at the examples and use your imagination!
    Words: Your name? The Pokémon's name? A letter? You choose and it's done

Signature Form
    Pokémon:Which Pokémon would you like. Only one, please
    Text Style: Shanghai text or electromixatrix?(All examples are using Shanghai, except the Gyarados Avvy, which is using Electromixatrix)
    Color pattern:Up to two colors can be chosen to customize your siggy, so make 'em count!
    Line Design:You want scribbly lines? Box borders? Look at the examples and use your imagination!
    Words: Your name? The Pokémon's name? A letter? A quote? You choose and it's done
    Pic Number: How many pictures do you want(Maximum is 5)
    Size: 720 x 155?(Large;Size of Gyarados Sig)415 x 145?(Small)585 x 145?(Medium)Up to you pal.

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Rules said:
    You are NOT allowed to:

1. Create a Sprite/Pixel Art Request Thread (Shop)

Request threads have led many members into spamming and blatantly disregarding the rules of the forum and even the sub-forum. Threads promoting this concept shall be closed or edited with no excuses.

Please make sure to read over the rules before posting/making threads. Request shops are no longer allowed.

*reports*

Years
    Indeed, MegaFuz. :P

Don't worry too much about it. Just remember that anything to do with Avatar and Signature designs, whether shop or showcase, would be best off in Graphics and Photography. Any Pixelised Artwork belong in Pixel Art. Just to wrap up a few things. ;)

Now, guys. Off from the topic and focus on the shop at hand.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I would like a Gengar with:
    Shanghai text
    Sky Blue@White for colors
    Lightning bolts for design
    Name:Gengar Master

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    OOH!! Thank You very much!

EDIT: Can I Have the same style in Signature form?
    Size: 720 x 155
    Pics:5
    The rest make it the same and I have to say you are very good!

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice stuff.. i suggest using the shape tool to create.. well the shapes rather than the pencil... oh... that only applies it youre using ps or psp (i think psp anyway)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Good call, Munna. You might want to make your banners a little less cluttered as well. They're just a little too busy for my liking. Well done stuff though. I love the style!! XD

Back