• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Suicune Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
Years
  • Uh, so I can't find Suicune. I know I saw him in Johto but I don't ever remember seeing him in Kanto. Maybe Vermillion but that's it. I can't find him anywhere on Route 14 and he's not outside of Bill's house. Where is he? Has anyone else had this problem? UGH D:

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • You first see him at the Burned tower, it runs away. Then the next time is at Cianwood City, it runs. Then you spot it on Route 42 in a grassy area on the way to Mahogany Town, it runs. Then you should spot it on the water when you getting off the SS Anne at Vermillian City, it runs. Then on Route 14, it's seen in the water. Then at the very end of Route 25 (past Bill's House) you can find it there, ready to fight you. It's at Level 40, so be on guard.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • When you get off the SS Anne, follow the trail after you get off, and keep to the RIGHT side. Then on Route 14, keep all the way to the right. Or you could (for the heck of it) try to find it at the very end of Route 25.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Only other things that I can think of that didn't make him show up is you didn't go to the middle part of the 42 route (ie have to surf) and then you'd need cut to actually get to him... or you haven't beaten misty yet which may prevent Suicune showing up as you need to see Misty first at the cape. That or if you used AR then it may have messd something up with event flags.

Anyways it's been answered pretty much as well as it can, so going to close. If you have any other questions please use the help thread sticky at the top of the section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back