• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Simon said:
    Yeah...once school starts I probably won't be able to talk to Ty and whoever else lives in his time zone except on Fridays and Saturdays.

3:50 A.M.

Whoa. I wonder how people can do that... o___O;
    The only time I have been up at that time is when my parents allow it for some reason which doesn't happen often.

So what will you all be doing tomorrow? (or today in your case Simon)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yes, you did. :P

And I'm moving to live alone within a week, but not so independent. University provides meals and dad provides all the fees. :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I do it a lot actually...O_o Well, just during the summer, whenever I have school or work I'm usually in bed around one or something.

22sa...you are lucky, trust me. Living on your own is not fun...well not when you have to pay for it all. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    22sa said:
    And I'm moving to live alone within a week, but not so independent. University provides meals and dad provides all the fees. :\
    lmao Everyone should learn how to cook before moving out. I can only cook rice and fry an egg as of now...X(

Jorge: ......

Years
    22sa said:
    Yes, you did. :P

You should be happy about it. ^_^
    Think about how horrible it would be if you had to pay for everything by yourself... at least you have help to support yourself by your father and uni.

22sa

Years
    Hey, I'll just have a simple bag of no-name noodles or a sandwitch if I'm starving. XD

Jorge, that'd be ouch.... XD I'd hate to have to work lots before my professional education is done. I wouldn't be use to it. x_x

22sa

Years
    Caroline said:
    You should be happy about it. ^_^
    Think about how horrible it would be if you had to pay for everything by yourself... at least you have help to support yourself by your father and uni.
    But the thought of dependence isn't exactly happy either....

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    22sa said:
    Hey, I'll just have a simple bag of no-name noodles or a sandwitch if I'm starving. XD
    You should at least learn how to spell SANDWICH before moving out. No-name noodles? Now I'm hungry. >.<

I don't wanna go downstairs cause my sister had a slumber party and they're all sleeping down there. I don't wanna wake them up and get killed. Hungie...

Years
    Mihara said:
    What? Surprised that by the time I was 15 I had to pay for a good deal of my bills? Or did I just completely go off tangent? XD

That sounds awful. I'm 15 and I have never had to pay for any bills... *feels rather lucky* o___O;

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    22sa said:
    Jorge, that'd be ouch.... XD I'd hate to have to work lots before my professional education is done. I wouldn't be use to it. x_x
    It's not that bad, if you can get everything worked out you'll get use to it soon enough. Even with school and work at the same time I usually found enough free time for myself.

22sa

Years
    Simon said:
    You should at least learn how to spell SANDWICH before moving out. No-name noodles? Now I'm hungry. >.<

I don't wanna go downstairs cause my sister had a slumber party and they're all sleeping down there. I don't wanna wake them up and get killed. Hungie...

EDIT: What the heck is a tangent? And yeah, I'm surprised. I'm 15 and I hardly do my own laundry...I know how to do it...I'm just lazy...
    Sorry about the SP. :P I haven't had a sandwich for years.... XD but peanut butter and jam sandwitch... or balony and cheese sandwitch should eb relatively easy. It wouldn't be hard to add some veges too.

And my dad will probably make me get a job during the summer anyway.... I don't want it, lol. I want to study Japanese in the summer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Caroline said:
    That sounds awful. I'm 15 and I have never had to pay for any bills... *feels rather lucky* o___O;
    It wasn't that bad actually ^^; It wasn't for long either way, and at least right now I have my mom to sorta help me out. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mihara said:
    What? Surprised that by the time I was 15 I had to pay for a good deal of my bills? Or did I just completely go off tangent? XD
    What the heck is a tangent? And yeah, I'm surprised. I'm 15 and I hardly do my own laundry...I know how to do it...I'm just lazy...

I wish I had a small job. I'd at least have decent spending money. We must look spoiled to you, Jorge.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Simon said:
    What the heck is a tangent? And yeah, I'm surprised. I'm 15 and I hardly do my own laundry...I know how to do it...I'm just lazy...

I wish I had a small job. I'd at least have decent spending money. We must look spoiled to you, Jorge.
    Tangent

Not at all, you all look like normal kids your age should look O_o

22sa

Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    I'm here now. <_< So um, yay?
    Yay. I think we've got enough on now. XD

I don't do any chores. x_x lol I guess I'm pretty lousy. But laundry shouldn't be hard, unless you don't have access or washing machine.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Indeed. XD

I don't do chores either. o_O But I'm quite independant. I make my own meals - bar dinner - as a start. It's a good thing to have~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back