• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *shudders* School... tch, personally, I think it causes cancer. o_O

Oh, tch, an' btw Rayquaza-San, why don't ya get tha full version of that TCG card's illustration in yar pic? ^^;;

Years
    Rayquaza-San said:
    Including me XD * Gives good rep to random people* XD

EDIT: Because my avvy wouldn't look cool. I want all my avvys to look cool XD
    Eh? Tch, an'how would a Salamence with tha full view of its wings not be cool? o_O
    *goes to look up the card's pic again*

EDIT:

*has seen it*
    Oh... tch, so that's as big as tha pic actually is... -_-

Years
    Rayquaza-San said:
    Because i want my avatar to be like cool. Not like a pokemon card. I wouldnt want my avvy to show a pokemon card.
    Lol, I didn't mean tha WHOLE card, tch, I just meant tha whole ILLUSTRATION, tch, I thought there was more... I looked it up an' yesh, apparently there ain't. -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Thankie hun ^0^ *tackle* &&

I have cola, yay!!

How is the weather here? Well, im boiling hot at the moment..but I have a blanket on me =3 but outside its damp (t'was raining earlier) windy and cold..FUN!

Years
    Pincushion said:
    Thankie hun ^0^ *tackle* &&

I have cola, yay!!

How is the weather here? Well, im boiling hot at the moment..but I have a blanket on me =3 but outside its damp (t'was raining earlier) windy and cold..FUN!
    It's a nice cool summer night here. ^^;;
    Oh, tch, an' btw great TCG GB card Dragonite avvy Rayquaza-San. ^^;;
    *sigh* It's such a beautiful weather that I feel like thwacking innocent ppl with tha PLASTIC MICROPHONE(tm). ^_^ *thwacks self for no reason* o.WTF

Years
    Weather? XD

Right now, it's sunny and just the right temperature. There's a few clouds outside as well. It's a beautiful day outside. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back