• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Who keeps repping me with "Supplied accessory: stero headphones oO" XD

I've gotten that twice now and it's cool x3

Years
    Rayquaza-San said:
    Too much?? I have been admin at other forums ( i wont tell ) and being an admin is so easy XD
    I still don't like it.
    Tch, ppl treat ya differently... have ya noticed that most admins ain't got nobody on their friends list?

Tch. I just wanna be a simple member. ^^;;
    ...unless somebody finds out that a position as SPAM-ADMIN could actually be useful for forums. o_O
    Hmm... *goes to research it in his bottle of Fanta*

Years
    DarkPegasus said:
    Yeap it was, but how can he add multiple reps?
    Oh it's easy, tch, just rep so many ppl that it stops sayin' that ya gotta spread around more rep, tch, but then it's gonna say that ya've given too much in tha last 24 hours, tch, so I-- err, I meant there has ta be an at least one day pause between reppin' tha same person again. *covers mouth* Oops. o.o;

Years
    DarkPegasus said:
    Blah, I gave Booda rep like the first time I joined... And it still says that I have to spread it around...
    Well then rep more ppl if ya wanna be able ta rep him again. o_O

I got rep for my thread's name -- The Birth of a God. ^_^ [/brag]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Then you haven't given rep to enough different people yet =/

I get that a lot XD 'Cause I don't rep very often =0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back