• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lol I don't have any, I'm thinking of going to my friend's house and ordering Chinese food there, then party later, then sleep, then wake up, then go to work <____<;;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    *sees that Dizzy mentioned Chinsese Food!* I love chinese food...the mall here has the best Chinese Food!!! I love thier sesame chicken...and their lo mein (sp?)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I love Chinese food too. My friend Bridget thinks Chinese is gross which is like so stupid because its not. She's going to feel so stupid when we all order Chinese later.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Wtf? She doesn't like Chinese? o_o That's a first..

LOL its ridiculous she thinks it tastes gross... we shouldn't even invite her.

Kayleigh, Me, Jimmy, Rita, Stevie, Felicia: Chinese

Bridget: Pizza

We're not down with Pizza today lol, we're deff gettin chinese. Those are my friends that my friend Kayleigh's inviting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back