• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    So are ya gonna invite her? XD

LOL we already told her about it and we should because she always helps us pay for stuff, but she's bringing her own food because we're still getting Chinese

Years
    Lol, I can glomp down 3 BigMacs at one McDonald's visit plus 2 packs of fries, but she doesn't lemme eat that much 'cause she's concerned for my stomach, but when I go alone... XD

Years
    Wheeee! Can eat an entire sandwich in one glomp an' I also ate two live caterpillars t'day! XD
    Oh! An' horray for illegal stuff Dizzy! ^_^ *stuffs illegal stuff into his closet and takes a rocket launcher waiting for the police to arrive* Wheeee! This ish just like GTA! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back