• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    hey wait guys. Does this mean the only here only Cfg and me??

Years
    C&C said:
    *catch the place of rice*
    in my country they are the daily food
    So cfg what are you eat ussually
    French fries, pizza an' french fries again! XD Tch, I live on a strict dit of unhealthy foods. Tch, my parents got used ta it -- I've been like this since I was 1. Tch, once I got mom so mad with this that she spilled a cup of milk on my head. Tch, I was 2 back then... an' I was laughin' all tha way!
    Tch! Even as a baby I was EVIL! Muahahahaha!
    I also got drunk when I was 5... o.0
    Eh? I made 53 posts t'day... o.0

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Yukito said:
    I walk back and we're talking about alcohol and food... that's encouraging, XD
    I just realized my b-day is in 3 weeks, it really snuck up on me this year, XD
    Oh yeah. I can't believe youre a day older than me. :surprised

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Mines is November 6th w00t w00t I'm going to have a big party at my uncle's hall I can't wait. I'm going to be 16 w00t w00t. Can someone say License.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    good bye. So are you ever eat rice? mine is everyday

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dizzy said:
    Mines is November 6th w00t w00t I'm going to have a big party at my uncle's hall I can't wait. I'm going to be 16 w00t w00t. Can someone say License.
    Yeah...you have to study...all those hours and pass the test first...XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Yeah...you have to study...all those hours and pass the test first...XD
    Pfft, who actually studies for that? O_o; I know I didn't and I still passed both the permit test and the license one. It's the driving school classes and driving hours that were annoying...

Driving isn't that big of a deal anyway... at least not to me. But that could have something to do with me not having a car. XD

Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Pfft, who actually studies for that? O_o; I know I didn't and I still passed both the permit test and the license one. It's the driving school classes and driving hours that were annoying...

Driving isn't that big of a deal anyway... at least not to me. But that could have something to do with me not having a car. XD
    Studying for a driver's license? XD Who would wanna do that..? XD Only way you could possibly study for that is with those car games you have to pay to play on... XDDD

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    i just recently learn to drive and its so difficult. at least for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    *~Ashley~* said:

I didn't study, all that stuff was really easy to do. XD But I know there are some places where they make kids under 18 take a certian amount of hours to study.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Jorge said:
    I didn't study, all that stuff was really easy to do. XD But I know there are some places where they make kids under 18 take a certian amount of hours to study.
    Well, I guess I technically did study if you count the 30 hours of driving school I was forced to do. But it wasn't like I actually took the driving manual thingy and crammed for the test. I was more worried about the actual driving part of the test anyway... I was a terrible driver back then. Now I'm a pretty good one, if I do say so myself. XD

Moony- I'm a lot better at actual driving than I am at driving video games. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back