• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I don't drink that much hard liquor.

I kind of can't wait for school to start for me because I can tell this summer is going to be so gay. Already there have been so many shootings and fights, and not as many parties as I thought.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I guess everyone expects other people will do it and then there are hardly any. But that sucks about the shootings.[/colors]

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    No need for sarcasm XP j/k I do it all the time...way too much all the time.

And I have never had a shooting at my current school. But at one of my previous schools we had a really huge bomb threat from one of the students. But what was stupid is they put us right outside of the school and not far way :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Bomb Threats are pretty basic for me. Freshman Year we had one like every week. It became a routine thing, and is why my attendance took a real dive lol. Those were the days I went out to breakfast.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    XP Well ya know if you are gonna be held up a couple of hours you might as well do something better than sitting around waiting to blow up at school.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    WTF my post vanished?

Like I said, It was much more fun being at De Mello's stuffing my face with my best friends laughing at jokes while 3000 other kids we're held into slavery for 4 hours lol.

I have to go to work in like 8 hours...beep.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Grocery Store Cashier/Day Stocker/Gas Attendant/Bakery Cashier-dude. At Stop and Shop! STOP AND SHOP IS EVIL, BUT IT OWNZ.

Plus benefits, money, and most of my friends there, so we'll carpool there lol. CARPOOLING ROX

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    That is awesome. All I am doing this summer is working out (With a PT) and then working with my day (which sucks) He buys, remodels, and sells houses. So we help him out during the summer.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    That's kinda what I wanna do in Portugal when I get older, I want to go into real estate, because my dad has so many estates in Europe so I'd be working with some nice houses. IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH EUROS <33333333EEEEEEEEEEEeeeethreethree

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Well what he does is more manual labor, but he makes the hosues so nice we get alot of profit off of them. The last house we sold we got more that 100,000 american dollars than what we built it for.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Yeah, that sounds nice. European houses are so elaborate. The house I would really want was from a movie set in Tuscany called Under The Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane. She had a anwesoem house in that movie. But our house now I think is 3700 sq ft. and is worth around 450,000 but I am not sure because we havent gotten it appraised yet.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Eat rabbits? Some guy told me that, when I was younger ice fishing with my dad, that eating rabbits was possible, and I grossed out for no reason. :\

I love real estate! I'm going to be selling skyscrapers 10 years from now! ^_^

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Well I would rather be an archietcht and actually design the buildings/houses than actually work on them...and when did eating rabbits come into the picture? xP

22sa

Years
    Kain Fury said:
    Well I would rather be an archietcht and actually design the buildings/houses than actually work on them...and when did eating rabbits come into the picture? xP
    I'll be a civil engineer. Not too into architecture. I'm so arrogant I don't believe I need some university degree to tell me how to draw/draft building designs! J/K ^_^ I might study a bit of architecture--just don't want my livelihood depending on the art. :\ Because otherwise, it's definately fun.

Oh, that was Mihara a page back making his 3am post that mentioned rabbits. :P

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    My name's Giacinto Vittorino Da Silva and I like it up the ***

o_0; Basically. BoOhBaH!
    I'd ask you how to pronounce that but I got to go prepare for summer school now.... XD I hate mornings. ._.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Giacinto -Gee-ah-seen-to (traditional italian is Gee-ah-cheen-to, but I'm not traditional!)

Vittorino - Vee-tor-ee-no

Da Silva - Duh? DUH! Silva... like silver, but with an A.

OMG I think I'm being stalked on my hit-up o_0! I keep getting weird people hitting me up saying "Don't you wish your girlfriend was -insert word here- like me" OMG i hate that song lol OMGz LOLz!!!!11 seriously though I hate that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back