• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Da Fool said:
    ive tried that my parents were "perfect" little angels when they were young

00 i realy can't belive that.
    I think that they are not just telling you. I don't think any parnet would every tell thier kid any thing they did out of line.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    im talking about in school my mom's worst grade was in P.E., it was a D+, all the rest of her grades were A's, she has the report cards to prove it

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    no thats not my grade, its my mom's she wasn't (isn't) very athletic

i never get lower than a B in P.E. because im an athlete

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    That might betrue. Though does she have all her old report cards. Unless she can show every one from 1st grade up. Then means shecould havegotten a low grade at lest once.
    I alwayshadA's buteven I gotlike aD once or twice. Not every one can be that good. Once area they got b,c, or d. I know people alot better than me in grades got at lest a C once.

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    o0
    wow i never known a parent to like show off to thier kid.
    I think she might be trying to get you to want to get better grades but well...
    to me that seems just a little off to do that.(sorry i don't many any thingby it just what i think).

You know now that i think on that. I dunno what i got in P.E.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    my worst grade was in speech this last year, i hate talking to people in person, was like a 56% or something so yes i have had my share of bad grades

my best was in mt ICPE class where i got over 100%

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Yeah i think everyone wants A's.
    I manly got them becouse i fear my mother more than wanting to learn. She only got up set if she thought i might do bad. Though lol i guess fear got me to learn that stuff fast.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    my memory sucks, i only intake things that are important to me : math, science, a bit of history, but mostly video game knowledge

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Well every one is diffmy self.
    I can harldy rememeber my Latin or Speech class.
    Though i will not need them.
    lol yeah i remember more aboutmy old games than some of my classes. Though i hated high school so realy i dunna care.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    hmmm... high school... when it starts i dont think ill be ready even though it will be my best year for everything: driver's liscense, car, girl, job, and video games!

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Yeah there are alot fo good things but also it is the time youcan mess upthe most. Also you haveless time forany thing.
    Though i hope you have luck inHigh School.
    I'm logging off later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back