• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Da Fool said:
    my memory sucks, i only intake things that are important to me : math, science, a bit of history, but mostly video game knowledge
    Same here. x.o; I only take in stuff for school, and stuff online I want to remember. That's what logs are for. ^~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    HIGH SCHOOL IS FUN. ENTERING MY SOPHMORE YEAR.

And then once it's December, I can get my license. Getting the car is the next step.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    thnx for all the support, ill be gettin' my drivers liscence this december and ill be "free" to go where ever i want

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    yeah im in one of the few districts that still have junior high

i like the system better though because it's more fun to be in a junior high building in ninth grade

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I still don't see the difference between high school and middle school. o_o; Then again, we Australians (as I've said many times before) only have primary/elementary school and high school. And I miss primary, because high school sucks. x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The thing I miss most from primary and intermediate school is RECESS!!!

My HS's P.E. system is pathetic. It's barely even physical, and more than half the people in my class had trouble.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Isn't that the same thing...? Weight Lifting is put under P.E. in my HS. Freshman year P.E. is like a little bit of every sport and stuff. Sophmore and on we choose one sport or something for the whole year. I have soccer as my first choice and basketball as my second.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    The thing I miss most from primary and intermediate school is RECESS!!!

My HS's P.E. system is pathetic. It's barely even physical, and more than half the people in my class had trouble.
    Recess pwnz. *_* I sit in class timing stuff. Recess is a beautiful break, a heaven, a shining beacon in the mundanity and terror of school.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    This maybe a silly question but i really don't know. what is "PE"??>_< my english was bad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back