• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    cool i dont create my own stuff, i just like making easy stuff mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and pizza

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Hi everyone Im back finally my cpu crashed are you talking about food?like my blinkie pincushion made it for me!

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    nice blinkie what does it say though i can read the second word but not the first, and we're talking about cooking, so i guess food is included

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I check everyone's sigs from time to time to see if they're updated...I checked yours this morning when I saw that your avvy was updated...it's really cute ^^

Sigs kill my poor 23k modem, though, so PC would never load for me if I had them on x_x

Lucid

Ewww, I do remember they took forever to load with crappy dile-up. x.x

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I actually shut the sigs off a month or two before I left because some of them were getting a little...eew...but I've kept them off because of the speed advantages. My sig is so plain because I often forget I have one XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I have dial-up because it's all I can afford x_x I pay $10 a month, whereas to get DSL I'd have to pay $30 or $40, and I can't shell out that kind of cash <_<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back