• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Where ever you go'll have it's own share of spammy/stupid people.

XD! That reminds me of the fake n00b PMs we were sending~!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LMAO that happens on PC (the n00b gangstaz) alot, but I haven't seen it as of late. But that's one thing I hate. How can you try to act like that when you either like Pokemon, or like being in the presence of people who like pokemon and are younger than you. That's oh so disrespectful.

Fake n00b PMs lol sounds funny.

Lucid

[FONT=Courier[SIZE=4] New]OMFGHI!~12317~![COLOR[/SIZE]=Cyan]@![[/FONT]FONT=Garamond] I[/COLOR][COLOR=[SIZE=4]Navy] JuasreT HAAckerd [/COLOR] Paieg~!@2123OOMGFGFBBQ~!!![/FONT][/SIZE]

They looked like that ^ it got old and annoying fast though. XD;;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I never got one of those lol, seems like something I'd do when I was bored lol. I love when you get into fights with n00bs and they try to tell you off, and they end up making themselves look stupid because of they're n00bism, spelling, and grammar, lol those are the most amusing.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    The funniest thing of all though is when they compose an essay with spelling errors galore and intelligence equal to beasts. That makes me laugh so much. Especially when it's one large, run-sentence paragraph like the following:

n00b said:
    LIEK STFU HOTARU u think ur all dat juss cuz u iz, n cuz im a n00b ho0 kant spell n i liek shud juss quit but i aint guna no way cuz ima g afta al, and u aint so juss STFU or els ill get mi wepin n chalinj u 2 a duel ova da internet!!!11oneone!!1 but dat aint nicca ima make sur i raport u 2 da adminz n S*** WTF Y AINT DA SWEARS WERKIN ON DIZ MOFO? anywayz liek i wuz sayin ill raport u nicca so watch wut u say

<3 ur fave n00b in da world, n00b (AKA UR FAVE n00b!!!!11one)

I've seen so much of that on random forums, and i just take the time to read at all the negative posts directed to the user, I laugh so hard its not even funny, somethimes I sign on as a guest and join in the fun!

Lucid

XD! Most people who use l33t get banned withen the first 20 minutes they'er here.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Oh, great, I leave and the topic shifts to n00bs...

Cooooolllll... XD

Psht, half the n00bs aren't ABLE to spell correctly in the first place, and the rest are under age twelve. Although there are some exceptions to the rule(I've seen ten-year-olds pwn in the maturity thing and, uh, fifteen-year-olds try to tell me off for giving them an honest opinion they asked for), but not many.

Of course, NOBODY who posts in the DCC could EVER be a n00b; they'd be eaten. XD

So, who's on to entertain yours truly? And yes, I WILL be on for more than two minutes. XP

?SilverBlaze09?

P.S. {initiate sass-the-mod-above protacol} l3375p 34kp w n5 j00!1!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL you love 1337-chats.

l33t is an artform, a special symbolism. Aka the main language of the n00bs, especially everyone's favorite n00b, n00b! (aka your favorite n00b) n00bs are cool don't you agree? n00bs are so n00b-ie like its not even funny, but it is funny to laugh at n00bs. n00bs DO NOT PWN, you guys do.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Dz said:
    LOL you love 1337-chats.
    d00d, u d0n7 kn 0w 73hha lf0f 17, i pwn y0rpuny 1337 ab.

lol
    Dz said:
    l33t is an artform, a special symbolism. Aka the main language of the n00bs, especially everyone's favorite n00b, n00b! (aka your favorite n00b) n00bs are cool don't you agree? n00bs are so n00b-ie like its not even funny, but it is funny to laugh at n00bs. n00bs DO NOT PWN, you guys do.
    Naw, n00bs pwn, we own. XD

Technical distinction. XD

So, now that the band of intellectuals hath gathered, who wants to hear about WnP?

XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    liek omg meee i doo i dooo!!11 one one! 11 one11!

^ That should NOT count as a spam post because this little saver right here is over 25 character's long and of intellectual thinking.

mvtm

Years
    as for me i joined serebii once, but i didnt receive the confirmation , and well the layout colors was not pretty , in fact ugly.

As for staff , i like 15% , since they are the same staff of TPM . Which i known them since 5 years ago. , most of these guys are good , i dont find anything wrong with them. But since serebii has lots of staff.

1337 language pwns , sometimes not all the time.imo.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Dz said:
    liek omg meee i doo i dooo!!11 one one! 11 one11!
    4h, n00b5 w0ldn ' t7yp3 0ne ,
    700 much 7r0bl3/,.

Dz said:
    ^ That should NOT count as a spam post because this little saver right here is over 25 character's long and of intellectual thinking.
    ^That's against the rules, man. XD

You're dead once I find a mod insane enough to talk to. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    mvtm said:
    as for me i joined serebii once, but i didnt receive the confirmation , and well the layout colors was not pretty , in fact ugly.

As for staff , i like 15% , since they are the same staff of TPM . Which i known them since 5 years ago. , most of these guys are good , i dont find anything wrong with them. But since serebii has lots of staff.

1337 language pwns , sometimes not all the time.imo.

I never recieved my confirmation for the latest account im holding there

Blaze, DOOOO IT, DO IT! I dare you lol.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Dz said:
    Blaze, DOOOO IT, DO IT! I dare you lol.
    Oh, okay.

*cracks knuckles*

TO ALL MODS WHO READ THIS!

THIS IS TO REPORT DIZZY, WHO HAS BROKEN THE RULES AND SHOULD NOW PAY FOR IT WITH HIS LIFE!

BUT, SINCE I AM INCAPABLE OF KILLING HIM VIA CYBERSPACE, YOU'LL HAFTA BAN HIM OR SOMETHING.

THERE. THAT IS ALL.

lol rofl

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    SilverBlaze09 said:
    Oh, okay.

*cracks knuckles*

TO ALL MODS WHO READ THIS!

THIS IS TO REPORT DIZZY, WHO HAS BROKEN TEH RULES AND SHOULD NOW PAY FOR IT WITH HIS LIFE!

BUT, SINCE I AM INCAPABLE OF KILLING HIM VIA CYBERSPACE, YOU'LL HAFTA BAN HIM OR SOMETHING.

THERE. THAT IS ALL.

lol rofl

?SilverBlaze09?

That's rather l33t-ish, if I can say so myself. YOU VIOLATED A RULE!!! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back