• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Gee...you sound excited. >>;

Bah. This guy got hit by a car, but he wasn't hurt. Then these passerbyers tell him to lay back down and pretend he was hurt to collect on insurance money. The driver got out of the car. Car gets out of gear. Guy goes ker-splat.

Interesting, no? At least there's a moral. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Lil' Schu said:
    Gee...you sound excited. >>;

Bah. This guy got hit by a car, but he wasn't hurt. Then these passerbyers tell him to lay back down and pretend he was hurt to collect on insurance money. The driver got out of the car. Car gets out of gear. Guy goes ker-splat.

Interesting, no? At least there's a moral. o_o;
    lol thats really funny... not really but, wow.

mvtm

Years
    my brother bought it , so we could , put in in a container and send it to my country , and yeah hmm the tree fell down ..the same week the car was to be sent on the container.. with my new tv and things.. so no container.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Took you long enough to reply. >>; I was waiting for about a half-hour. *not very patient ;o;*

I'm fine, happy I just reached 2k (posts). Now, I can relax for a while. Click the link entitle "MySpace" in my sig for details. ;3

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Sorry for late reply...I'm glad your okay though....I was wondering if you would like to come to my Wedding tomorrow Lil' Schu?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back