• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Arranged marriage <_< One of the worst benefits (deficit) of having a very old school Portuguese father who controls your life even before your birth.

But the odd thing is that I would have married one of my good friends, where I live right now.
    Arranged marriages suck. >_>; Usually people with arranged marriages grow up unhappy... XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Insanity Mawile said:
    People here in the community have too much time on their hands, am I right? :D
    I don't, but I expend it chatting anyway. It's fun chatting ^^

Years
    Some forums in teh ebil green forum don't count... =P

And I've been a member ever since 2002... so you can expect me to have 5000 posts... unlike some people who have a monstrous 20000+

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Insanity Mawile said:
    No, what I mean is so many people in the Community have +4,000 posts. I'd say only half a dozen on SPP have +3,000.
    I see, this is an exclusively a late 2004 and 2005 phenomenon I must say. The forum became very active here, as you can see with 70+ people per day so posting was easy.

And you should see how many people with over 10k lol, and 3 with over 20k, one with 34k... it's crazy.

I don't really know the details since I haven't really went here much for over a year, but you can see how easy it is to post now, even with all the forums that don't count posts.

22sa

Years
    lol It was just Dizzy and me so far, the people I actually tried to convince were dissatisfied with how the forum's topics were when they came to see it for themselves. They either came and left shortly or simply passed. :\

I don't remember you, btw.

Years
    22sa said:
    lol It was just Dizzy and me so far, the people I actually tried to convince were dissatisfied with how the forum's topics were when they came to see it for themselves. They either came and left shortly or simply passed. :\

I don't remember you, btw.
    Don't know if you remember the name "oni flygon" or "dark tyranitar" but yeah... that's me...>>

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I have never got a name change. I like Dark Magician for my nick so much that I use it everywhere I join.

Dude, what a day! I almost got runned-over like 10 min. ago. So, I decided the good indoors is better.

22sa

Years
    Niko said:
    Don't know if you remember the name "oni flygon" or "dark tyranitar" but yeah... that's me...>>
    Oh, rofl sorry. ^^'

We know each other then, even at Cas's forums. :P

Years
    Yeah, you still remember meh! XD

I was a n00b back then and you were all the serious "cool" people... heh.. back in the day when Andy was still a member! XD

22sa

Years
    Niko said:
    Yeah, you still remember meh! XD

I was a n00b back then and you were all the serious "cool" people... heh.. back in the day when Andy was still a member! XD
    Which Andy? And no we weren't very serious. ^^' Not with that Get-Together Party or Post Count Discussion thread I arranged. XD

...and many other things....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back