• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Thankies on the complement, Dragons and wolves are my two fav animals. Anywayz, I live in the 'Great down Under' mate Lolz, Australia. I am sooo freezing right now.. Heh...

--- Kearah ---

Years
    Lol, I'm obsessed with Dragons, hmm, I know a member shinig charizard that also likes Dragons an' wolves. ^^
    Australia eh? Tch, my st00pid self-ness thought that it was warm 'round those parts as well as tha fact that all seasons occur in tha same way all over tha world, tch, what a moron I am. XD
    How cold is it 'round there anyways? o.0

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Well, actually your right, it is warm here, it's warm enough so it can't build up snow. I'm just cold coz I haven't turned the heat on.. There... Ah... All better.. Anywayz, it's warm during the day so that's good for school, there's just a bit of frost in the morning.

--- Kearah ---

Years
    Hmph, tch, there seem ta be differences in tha school system too, but I guess it's only normal since tha seasons are different from here. Lol, I wish I could move ta other places when tha holiday ends an' that I could keep movin' everytime it ends in a different place where it's holiday an' never do school again but meh, I've got one year o' hischool left an' I'm through with that bloody institution. XD

Lol, it's scorchin' hot here, tch, it's like 32 degrees in my room an' my window's closed 'cuz I don't like bein' watched an' this comp that's been runnin' since June 13th just produces more heat. XD

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Yeah our skools are different, I go to skool for like 10 weeks each term, there's like 4 terms a year which means 2 semesters. I then get 2 weeks off after the 10 weeks of skool and have like 4 weeks off for christmas.

--- Kearah ---

Years
    Hmm, there's 2 semesters here sepparated by a holiday in December an' tha big holiday between school years is from June 15th ta September 2nd.
    *looks at her avvy* Tch, waitin' for Advent Children ta come out too eh? Lol, I already dlded 6 trailers an' the orchestrated version of One-Winged Angel, I heard it's comin' out in September on 13th I think, lol, it comes out one day BEFORE Japan but that's 'cuz of their time difference. Lol, I used ta stay up til 6am every night 'cuz most of my online friends are from the US, but now mom's buggin' me. I still get around her though. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    _Alex_ said:
    Don't tell me that ****ing trapinch is coming to PC?
    What's wrong with it? I think it's kinda cute and funny. It looks like its wearing a diaper, but it might just be its underside. Nice ava and siggy btw.

Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Tch, waitin' for Advent Children ta come out too eh? Lol, I already dlded 6 trailers an' the orchestrated version of One-Winged Angel, I heard it's comin' out in September on 13th I think, lol, it comes out one day BEFORE Japan but that's 'cuz of their time difference. Lol, I used ta stay up til 6am every night 'cuz most of my online friends are from the US, but now mom's buggin' me. I still get around her though. XD
    Ooooh. I forgot about Advent Children until now. So just one more month to wait. And where the heck do you live?

I'm hungry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The trapinch pretty much is a sign that you're a n00b...thats my opinion though. People at SPPf hate it with a passion.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    That's cool.You will never bring me down.XD.

Anyway i'm off to study for my science test and have Krispy creams.XD XD XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    LoL. I tried to do the dance the Trapinch was doing. It's hard. I can't spin like that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No. I have not gone mad.

And spinning thing is easy for me if I spin on my butt instead. Except I've fallen down a couple times when I tried to get up for the rest of the dance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back