• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CFG: Yeah...whatever. I have no idea where that is. Willing to bet it's somewhere in Europe though.

Eliana: o.O'

I'm hungry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    0_o That's even more early-ish. I've never been the sleeping type. I could last getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night.

Years
    Lol, allnighters are a common thing ta me, tch, though it's hard ta sleep in the afternoon with all tha noise. >_<
    Lol, ever since I've been keepin' my comp on I sleep in tha livin' room -- 24 leds, an optical mouse blinkin' an' 3 HDDs spinnin' like mad 'cuz of dlds make my room not exactly tha quietest place ta be in. ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Im staying up until like 11 pm tonight so I can get back on my normal sleep cycle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back