• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Arcanine said:
    New shoes is nothing to be obsessing over. But a new laptop... that's another story *hugs his new laptop*. XD
    Oh yeah your HP computer. I think our dads are alike. They both like HP stuff. O__O

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Thomas-san said:
    HP 0_o I was thinking about getting one and then I heard they break after a year or something...
    They do. I had my HP comp since I was 11. Stupid piece of junk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    And that is why my computer is custom made. Company-made computers suck.

But I need to buy a new copy of Windows XP cus the guys that made my computer put an illegal copy of XP into it, so I can't upgrade to SP2.

_Alex_ said:
    Alex is awake at almost 5 pm everyone... =\
    I just woke up too. It's 2:41p.m. here though. And you still sound boring...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mizu: My dad didn't say I should get an HP. It's what I wanted and got.

Thomas: Nope, we got an HP laptop that's over two and a half years old and this desktop is as old or older then that laptop. HPs are good computers, that's the main reason why I wanted an HP over anything else.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Eliana said:
    XD! It will come back anyways, I tell you XD
    Fine okay. It was worth a try. I saw your shoes. I have one question Eli. What do you like better. Pokemon or Green Day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back