• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ha, anyways, isn't there anything interesting to talk about? XD;

Thanks for allowing me to join, RandomPunk. I just won't be screaming around shouting anything xP

Years
    SilverBlaze09 said:
    R4ndom! RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM! [/end chant of doom]

ph34r! For I will be random until the thread dies down, only responding to those comments which are directed at me! XD WWAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha.... XD
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the Loony Express today. XD

RandomPunk

Bother Bother Bother!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    ha, anyways, isn't there anything interesting to talk about? XD;

Thanks for allowing me to join, RandomPunk. I just won't be screaming around shouting anything xP
    *Steals friend's computer, prints all doujinshi pages from computer*
    An Edward X Roy Mustang or an Edward X Envy? OR [Lets just say theres alot of varity on her computer. O_O "What the *Bleep* is going on there?!?]

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Be careful guys, we don't want them hard-arsed mods on our butts just cus we're not even talking about anything but typing whatever thing comes to our minds.

gee, you guys already took an entire page already o_o;

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Well, umm, SilverBlaze09, I have to get off now.
    See ya later, okay?
    Bye... REMEMBER, DUCT TAPE BOMBS ARE GOOD! XD

Shikon-chan, I did not ask for rep(even though I appreciate).

'Vampire' is an incorrect term for me. I GIVE rep, not TAKE it. Although I like it when I get it, 'cause the posts I get it for are funny. They look like they were written by a nut... XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    So RandomPunk~ do you got any links to any RoyXEd fanfics or pics? ;3 I don't care if they're naughty <3

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Lets make a NORMAL *Twitch* conversation peoples.
    Man I love the summer...
    Normal is relative.

Summer is relative, for, while it may be summer here, it's winter on the opposite side of the planet.

Randomivity is normal for around here. The mods should be ecstatic that we expend our random energy here instead of more serious topics. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I looked at a lot of yaoi hentai, never makes me sick. I really like them actually <3

I can't find no fics of those two ;_;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ;.; do you have msn, aim or yahoo! messenger so you can send me at least the nice ones? XD

RandomPunk

Bother Bother Bother!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    ;.; do you have msn, aim or yahoo! messenger so you can send me at least the nice ones? XD
    Nah, no links either. Sorry. If my friend gets back from that party, i'll ask her.
    EDIT.//Okay, for the sake of not being banned, i'm going to get off the subject. I hope i get to go home soon.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    tanx random punk ^_^ but don't ask if its too much trouble =o

I read fanfiction.. only the weird and yaoi-ish ones XP

No lemon tho.. I never read lemon in my life.. ::whistles innocently::

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back