• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yes, much better topic. Kitties pwn. I have seven ^_^

@ previous topic: An adult having consensual sex with a minor is also known as statutory rape and is punishable by law :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Ok... Kaga, you've just scared me beyond belief with that "statement". XD

Erm.....I don't really know how to respond to that, but I'm glad you noticed XP~ I just twitch at these sort of FMA pairings...I feel sorry for Hiromu Arakawa-san having her characters altered like this <_<;

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Erm.....I don't really know how to respond to that, but I'm glad you noticed XP~ I just twitch at these sort of FMA pairings...I feel sorry for Hiromu Arakawa-san having her characters altered like this <_<;
    Yep, you gotta feel sorry for those kinda people, which reminds me, I saw a parade with guys who've been "altered". XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lol...thank goodness I live in the country, where the only parades we have are for the county fair XD

But back to animals! ^____________^ My five kittens are 11 days old now and just beginning to open thier eyes...they're so cute <3

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Kittens are cwute. <3 <3

My kitty is cwuter though. <3

Well, that's good though, Moony. Maybe you can get a puppy if you come back negative from the test! ^_^;

Years
    Kittens are always cuter once they get their eyes open. ^_^

I've got a (roughly) month and a half old kitten around here who likes to do things like attack feet (I mean she will literally run after them) and nibble on ears and chins. :P Thank goodness she mostly just tickles right now!

Lil' Schu

Years
    Aw, they sound so cute Kaga! =D Calico ones are the best though. :3

My piano teacher has a 2 month old shih tzu puppy. He's so cute. He likes to bite my feet and tickle me. X3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My aunt has two-day-old pomeranians, I want to see them ;__________; I wish I had a calico kitten, they're so pretty...unfortunately all these kittens are run of the mill mutts =p

Lil' Schu

Years
    Kaga said:
    My aunt has two-day-old pomeranians, I want to see them ;__________; I wish I had a calico kitten, they're so pretty...unfortunately all these kittens are run of the mill mutts =p
    Ooh, pompoms are so cwtue and fluffy! :3

I had a calico kitten. My kitty. <3 Except when she was a kitten she was stricken with all sorts of bad diseases. Ear mites, tape worms...it was a mess. x_x; Now she's better, and she's 10 or 11 now. She's the best kitty I've had.

(And she's the only one that hasn't run away or gotten run over. ;o; )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back