• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dunno,I got a message two or three days ago saying the server was being moved it's worked since...

Anyway,im off cya later everyone.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    And I'm alone again.

I get the whole thread to play with, and what to do first, and I have absolutely no idea what the new server even is. Maybe you should ask a mod. *twitch* XD

Spam is out, postcount is down, rep is boring(except when I hand it out), and I've got writer's inspiration so yeah. XD

Anybody looking? Did I take too long to post? XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Meh, maybe if someone made an interesting thread or something?

I just want something to come along and happen so I'll stop sitting here chewing on this peice of steak fat and wondering what to do to keep myself entertained! XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Aw, you lucky for having lifesavers. All I have is this one peice of steak fat. *chews on it some more* It's starting to lose its flavor :(

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Chiru-chan said:
    Aw, you lucky for having lifesavers. All I have is this one peice of steak fat. *chews on it some more* It's starting to lose its flavor :(
    yum...I like Life savers! Oh well all I chew on is crackers! Sometimes.. :bandit:

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    OMFG! Andy quoted my post and it's in his sig. I feel so honored. =O Anyway im back. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    They're mints...? o.O I thought they were fruity things? XD

And thanks.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Cowrie said:
    Welcome back, you. :O

...I need to stop eating these things. The mint's hurting my poor tongue by now. x_x
    hmm...werent they fruity things..oh well, no one replied ot my school spot :sleeping: :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back