• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Not much. Tch, just listenin' ta OWA an' runnin' around tha room like a moron fightin' imaginary bad guys with swords 'cuz my parents 're away ta work an' waitin' for tha Pepsi in tha freezer ta get colder... and freeze. XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    IT was ment to be like 9 degree's down in tasmania, australia, But it didn't feal that cold

I thnk it was actually snowing in parts of victoria o.O

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CFG needs a psychiatrist. Or some medication to help with his ADHD. Even if you take away all of the caffeine, he'll still have ADHD.

Pepsi has a lot of sugar, but it's still good.

Years
    Tch. That's EXACTLY why it's good. XD
    Eh? Well I DO have Asperger's syndrome... but beats tha heck outta me if I know what it is. XD
    As for a psychiatrist, well that won't solve much 'cuz I'm broken beyond repair. Tch. I'd probably end up eatin' outta his guts anyways. XD
    Tch, an' besides, they're better off just shootin' me instead of treatin' me. XD
    *shot*
    *dies*
    *shot shot shot shot mutilated*

Years
    Oh noooooooooo!!!!!! *zones out* @@
    Tch, I've still got 3 weeks of holiday left, an' that's good. ^^;;
    How long was yar holiday anyways? Tch, mine started on June 15th an' ends on September 1st. o.o

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    sucked in MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding XD

lets have tea

....... What o.o You dont like tea???

Dont worry, I got tomato juice in the cupboard XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I got out May 28th...>> Oh well,im gonna go get ready. Later everyone...=\

Years
    Hey everyone! Tch, I just changed my title! Likeys? Tch, I thought it suits me better. XD

Tea party?!
    Why you pollitical dictator!! I ain't no racist--

oh, you said tea? Ok. ^^
    *drinks and dies*
    Tch, I forgot not ta breathe while drinkin'. XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Noooooo That cup wasn't ment for him!!!!!

Wait a minute, yes it was, XD

DON'T WORRY EVERYONE WE GOT THE RIGHT GUY THIS TIME XDXDXD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CFG said:
    Tch. That's EXACTLY why it's good. XD
    Eh? Well I DO have Asperger's syndrome... but beats tha heck outta me if I know what it is. XD
    As for a psychiatrist, well that won't solve much 'cuz I'm broken beyond repair. Tch. I'd probably end up eatin' outta his guts anyways. XD
    Tch, an' besides, they're better off just shootin' me instead of treatin' me. XD
    *shot*
    *dies*
    *shot shot shot shot mutilated*

Asperger's Symdrome: A psychiatric disorder, most often noted during the early school years, characterized by impairments in social interaction and repetitive behavior patterns.

lmao. You are repetitive. As for social interaction, you're an oddball. XP What grade are you in?

Just go to the psychiatrist so he can get rich off you.

_Alex_ said:
    Hey everyone,Alex has school in like...1 hour! He heads back today...--;
    Sucks for you I guess. When did your vacation start?

My vacation ends the Tuesday after Labor Day. That's September 9th I guess. September 10th actually. The first day we don't do anything. All the students get shoved into the gym for a three hour long assembly (and it gets REALLY hot in there since it's still summer at that time) and then we have half hour classes for the last three hours where the teachers don't really do anything.

Years
    Tch. Phunny, tch, 'cuz that's when I was diagnosed with it. XD
    Hmph. Tch, I could've "define:" Googled it myself but I'z lazy. Tch. Thanx for doin' that for me. XD
    Yesh, I am repetitive. Tch, I must have a "for( ;; )" or a "while(1)" instruction in there somewhere... O_O *taps his empty head*

Grade? Tch, I'm gonna be in tha 12th grade after this holiday. Tch, I almost failed Chemistry this last year. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Meh. I took a prep class this summer for AP Chemisty. See that AP? It means that I>You in Chemistry. And I'm only a Sophmore once schools starts.

lmao

I just googled "stupid laws in California"

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    **** IT HE CAME BACK TO LIFE AGAIN

I must go and conduct a new plan

WTF what a stupid law, how the hell is the animal ment to read that XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back