• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Simon said:
    Meh. I took a prep class this summer for AP Chemisty. See that AP? It means that I>You in Chemistry. And I'm only a Sophmore once schools starts.

lmao

I just googled "stupid laws in California"

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
    *imagines 2 random animals randomly mating in front of a tavern and police cars surrounding them all of a sudden "Freeze!"*
    Oh, yeh, tch, I saw that on Discovery in tha form of a commercial 'bout just such laws a few years ago.
    Ya could be a criminal an' not even know it... O_O;;;

Wheeeeee! @@ *googles "something"*

I just found a site called something.com
    tch, it contains tha word "something" an' nothing more... o.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    DarkPegasus said:
    And what happenes if they do?
    I dunno. it just lists the law, not the punishment. Slaughterhouse? Eat those squirrels.

Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.
    Bowling on the sidewalk is illegal.
    Driving a herd of cattle down a street is against the law.
    Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street. <---LMAO

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Happy early birthday? I tried to find a stupid law about birthdays, but no luck.

I'm fine. I just got a haircut. My pimple hurts.

An Illinois state law requires that a man's female companion shall call him "master" while out on a date. The law does not apply to married couples.

And if someone here knows Japanese, can they check my grammar and whatever else in my siggy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well...someone did a good job of killing this thread.

--------------------
    NY State Laws
    A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking "at a woman in that way." A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a "pair of horse-blinders" wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll.

It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun.

A license must be purchased before hanging clothes on a clothesline.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his or her pocket.

While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.M.
    --------------------

Years
    Oh! Tch! I know! Tch, don't remember when, but sometime in the 1800s in England, I think, tha punishment for attemptin' suicide was hanging. XD
    *cough* Anyone noticed that tha SDCC is now rated 4 stars? ...AGAIN?!?! Tch, happened a few hours ago. Tch, I already gave it a 5. WTF?! Tch, support tha SDCC by givin' it 5 stars!! ^^;;

Blame me?! Eeeep! I'm gonna get hanged in tha public square an' die... AGAIN! XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Alabama:

# Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.

#It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.

#It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

#You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

Anniston:

#You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street

Jasper

# It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb.

Lee County

# It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.

Alaska:
    #In Fairbanks it is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.

#It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.

Arizona:

# You may not have more than two dildos in a house.

# There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.

#Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.

Globe:
    # Cards may not be played in the street with a Native American.

Years
    Eh WTF?! Tch, somebody's mockin' tha SDCC!
    All SDCC followers are called forth ta take forks an' torches(I'll take both XD) an' go after tha one that is ta blame!
    I will lead you!
    This way!
    *bumps into a wall*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back