• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Nah,

13 degress celcus (however you spell it)

I think your controy says it differintly.

Anyways i'm getting ready for school now.See ya everyone.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    DCC has been kind of dead all day =/ It's been a slow PC day in general, actually.

Thunderstorms are great when there's no thread of a tornado...it makes it cold and dark in the summer, which is always better than bright and hot. I usually take naps when it rains...

Years
    I get to have the threat of hurricanes, severe thunderstorms, and tornadoes here (not often, thank goodness). Mostly the thunderstorms, though. O.o

Actually, I'm surprised there haven't been more storms around here this year...usually there's a small storm just about every day during summer.

Unless there has been, and I just haven't noticed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You don't really get any earthquakes in Sacramento. We only feel the very small waves that come out from the earthquakes in southern CA.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    We just get t-storms up here. None of that other stuff really. Except hurricanes, kinda. But by the time a hurricane makes its way all the way up the east coast, it's pretty dead. Unfortunately, I'm gonna get caught in one next week when I'm on my vacation. ><;

We had a tornado-ish thing here once too. It was... weird. o_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back