• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    XDD, if you believe that.. you are mistaken.. sadly mistaken you fool oO;.. Nice way to make me laugh... Talk about me all you like ^^. There is no gossip about me.. I don't think oO
    Heheheheh, that's what I'M here for. XDXD
    Now now...no need for name-calling...BD
    Yeah, you big meanie! XD Pick on the little guy, why doncha! XD
    Well I only said fool.. if it hurts people feelings.. I am sorry XD.. didn't mean to do that oO;;.. erm yeah
    *rolls eyes* You won't hafta worry about that, at least. I'm not easily offended.

*deep, dark voice* It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

*laughs* If I was offended, I'd go eat something and you wouldn't see me for awhile.

Aleeeex, you're still lurking. XD

[RANDOM=GOSSIP]I heard from a VERY reliable source that Stevo-kun is 100% BiggieShipper!(PCXSPPF) Horrible, isn't it? XDXDXD

*watches rockets head toward him* Um, just kidding? *BOOOM!*

?SilverBlaze09?

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    lol, BiggieShipping... XD Look at the parentheses. XD

Hey, Alex, I just found out you're worth 700 rep points!

And, I heard that Stevo-kun gets confused easily, especially since he's taken over the presidency. His mind is reputedly too incompetent to deal with the extra influx of info. XD

I think it's funny. What about you?

XDXDXD

Dead man... XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I have always got confused easily.. so what is new? XD.. Oh and what extra info is that exactly... I don't get no extra info so ha!

Last edited:

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Erm.. yeah well I still don't know what this biggiwshipping thingy is oO.. or if it is even a real shipping.. well I don't like shipings so yeah.. XD
    *laughs so hard he needs to eat something* BiggieShipping is something I made up on the spot. BiggieShippers believe that PC and SPPF need to merge to make the ultimate forum experience. Of course, half of the members of SPPF would hafta be booted, but meh... XD

So no, it's not a real shipping. XD

By D way, how is teh president of PC 2dA?

?SilverBlaze09?

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Erm yeah, I edited my post.. darn PC lag >< XD. I am fine.. really good actually XP
    AWESOME!

Now to turn your day into a night... XD

Stevo-kun deserves a banana split... In teh face! XD

Here's a soda to clean it up... *dumps soda on cake-plastered S-K*

And an ice cream to cheer you up. *gives S-K an ice cream*

Hold on, I need ta do something to it. *lights strange fuse coming out of your ice cream*

CYA!

*runs off laughing maniacally*

?SilverBlaze09?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    SilverBlaze09 said:
    AWESOME!

Now to turn your day into a night... XD

Stevo-kun deserves a banana split... In teh face! XD

Here's a soda to clean it up... *dumps soda on cake-plastered S-K*

And an ice cream to cheer you up. *gives S-K an ice cream*

Hold on, I need ta do something to it. *lights strange fuse coming out of your ice cream*

CYA!

*runs off laughing maniacally*

?SilverBlaze09?
    That's twice I've come in here today and thought "WTF?" at one of your posts. BD

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Wow you went through alot of effort.. why eactly did you do that?.. remind me?.. You trying to irritate me? XDDD
    YES! *pumps fist in air*

I'M WEARING HIM DOWN! SOON, THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL BE AT MY DISPOSAL! XD

Oh, man, too much work. *sits down in front of computer and begins typing*

Maybe I'll settle for entertaining you. It's less work. XD

Once upon a time, Alex shot me because I started another story... WITHOUT FINISHING THE OTHER ONE!!!111!11!11

/\/\/\/\/\/\

The Evil Clan built a nuclear missile silo and launched a missile at the R4nd0m Clan's HQueue.

Four seconds later, the missile came flying back, a pineapple strapped to it.

After the Evil Clan emerged from their pineapple-splattered HQ, they sat down to develop a different way to eliminate the Good Clan and surrender to the R4nd0m Clan.

/\/\/\/\/\

That's twice I've come in here today and thought "WTF?" at one of your posts. BD

Heheh, my plan to drive the Mods insane is going according to plan. Wait, did I just type that? XD 8D

?SilverBlaze09?

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Ok.. well Alex shot you o_o.. yeah well I don't really know how to reply to your post
    He shot me? Where?

*looks up* Oh, that's the future. If I had started another story without finishing that one, he woulda shot me. 8D

I love my new smily. 8D XD

I have adopted it, it's so cute. XD 8D ph34r! XD

Your posts scare me. They're so, so, emotionless... Adult? Man, adulting is kinda, um, uncrazy. And craziness is the only way to go! XD 8D

?SilverBlaze09?

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I can be crazy.. just don't know how to reply XD.
    Ever been to a rock and roll concert? Or any concert with a mosh pit? That's a good way of inspiring a crazy post.

Ah, Ima get off. It's lunchtime! XD 8D

?SilverBlaze09?

P.S.
    Ok, I don't log in for half day and I am allready lost...
    YOU R DOOMED! XD 8D

PH34R THE POWER, FOOL! XD 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back