• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Kratos said:
    Odd, I clicked on it and it won't let me on the site. Why is that?

It does that sometimes. They're having some sort of server problems.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Oh, okay I thought it was my computer. Do you want to see another thing I found of Paranoia Agent?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I got on it for a moment and it's suddenly doing it to me too...oh well, it'll hopefully get back up soon. I've been trying to save as many of these samurai champloo pics as I can...I might make the orange one with Mugen's silhouette my avatar sometime if I ever get bored of my Shounen Bat one.

Sure, Kratos, show us your latest PA finds!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Okay here are some......hope you like them....
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

justanidjit

Intellectual screwball
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2006
    V6 juice

Here's a little question rant I'd like to get off my chest...

Why is it that V8 juice cans are packed in six instead of eight?

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hm. Good question. Maybe the company is making more money by putting less in a pack. I dunno. But the question is, where does the 8 come from o_O

EDIT: I looked on their website. Apparently the 8 is there because the bottles are 8 ounces.

Years
    Tch. I wouldn't know... >_<
    So what's up people? o.0
    Tch. I just saw Dark City on TV, MAN I loved that movie, lol, tha last time I saw a MOVIE on TV was 3 months ago, usually I dld a movie if I wanna see it, lol, I only turn on my TV for docs an' pkmn. XD

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I just ate Taco Bell.

As I said before, I haven't really been following s-cry-ed, but I've seen a little bit of it. Like with that girl who can turn stuff into water and such.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Oh, I don't know if I'm the best person to explain it but it is about humans that are altered, altered humans, and they each have a specific alter power, Chairman Kaga explains it better so if you had trouble understanding you can ask him about it. What have you been up to?

Years
    Eh? So it's an anime then?
    Well I've been dldin' Halflife 2 an' it's at... *looks* ...18.6%. ^^;;
    Bah! I've been dldin' Slayers, it got ta 36.8%, glompin' my bandwidth at 30KB/s then it stipped. >_< *sigh* Well I'll just have ta wait I guess. ^^;;
    Other than that well my comp's uptime is 4days 5hours, I'm close ta breakin' my record uptime of 4 days 16 hrs, other than that well not much, I've been listenin' ta One-Winged Angel like mad, now I'm listenin' ta Eiko's theme from FF9, stayin' up though it's 2:26am for me. ^^;; Nope, I ain't tired, usually I stay up 'til 5am. ^^;;

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Heh, I love One-winged angel! My friend and I blasted it on the last day of school. Since none of my classmates really know about FF7 (unless thry just bought it recently like me) th ey were all, "That sounds evil" and we were like "we know, isn't it awesome?"

I need to get into the habit of turning my compy off. I've already burned up one video card ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back