• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    So, we're talking about toes...? XD Well, I can pick up small objects with my toe. XD

So can I...if I drop something, I usually pick it up with my feet XP I'll even do it at school by taking a shoe off and using my foot through my socks...

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    So can I...if I drop something, I usually pick it up with my feet XP I'll even do it at school by taking a shoe off and using my foot through my socks...
    Once I picked up about 3 marbles with one toe. o_O;;; I do not see how that was possible, but, meh, the heck wit it... XD

Lucid

I always pick up socks and shoes with my feet... o.o;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Once I picked up about 3 marbles with one toe. o_O;;; I do not see how that was possible, but, meh, the heck wit it... XD

I once played a game of Super Smash Bros. Melee against my sister and used my feet instead of my hands for the controller...I think I won, too o_o

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I once played a game of Super Smash Bros. Melee against my sister and used my feet instead of my hands for the controller...I think I won, too o_o
    LOL!! I usually play beat 'em up games by pressing as many different buttons as I can in tha shortest possible amount o' time. XD

Lucid

It's too hot to wear socks in the summer.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I've been wearing flip-flops all summer, the last time I wore real shoes was the last week of school on a monday because it was finals, but other than that I went to the beach with flip-flops on (what else do you wear to the beach?)

Lucid

I wear closed toe shoes a lot too, but socks or stockings are just too hot. o.o

flipflops~! <3

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Flip Flops are the greatest invention ever! I wear them all year round sometimes. I have them in like every style and color. They ROCK HARDCORE.

Years
    Lol, my shoes have an ellastic, not laces, tch, I chose that model 'cuz I'm too lazy ta tie my own laces everytime I put shoes on. Tch, I only learned how ta tie 'em until the age o' 10. XD

Lucid

I love my flip flops, half of my shoe collection consist of them, I especially love my ones with the lil' half heals on um'. ;3

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You're talking about socks and shoes? O_o;

Anyways, I <3 flip flops too. And my Adidas sandals. I hate wearing socks and sneakers in the summer when I don't need to. I just wear one of my many pairs of sandals~

I never tie my sneakers... I just slip 'em on and off and leave them tied. I'm way too lazy to actually untie them everytime. o_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back