• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ^^NICK^^ v.4.0 said:
    Hey everyone. This is a goodbye. I'm never around here anymore anyway. I never meant to leave, but I just did over time, and I figured I'd say bye to everyone. I've been here for a while, so it's hard to not come here once in a while, which I will, just not often. I'll still be on AIM/MSN. I'll talk to you all later, if you want to talk. Bye.
    Goodbye. You were always a great member.^^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.4.0 said:
    Hey everyone. This is a goodbye. I'm never around here anymore anyway. I never meant to leave, but I just did over time, and I figured I'd say bye to everyone. I've been here for a while, so it's hard to not come here once in a while, which I will, just not often. I'll still be on AIM/MSN. I'll talk to you all later, if you want to talk. Bye.
    Well I'm sorry to see you got Nick. But everyone has a life offline. I hope you drop in every now and then to say hi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ivan said:
    The Trapinch in your sig is the most annoying thing ever.
    I don't see what's wrong with it. I think it's cute and funny. I even tried to do the dance.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Simon said:
    I don't see what's wrong with it. I think it's cute and funny. I even tried to do the dance.
    I have to agree. But the dance. Strange. :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Oooooh!!! They have more! I think I might stick the Plusle and Minum dance iinto my siggy as well.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Simon said:
    Oooooh!!! They have more! I think I might stick the Plusle and Minum dance iinto my siggy as well.
    Lon on to MSN Simon. And you can't do them now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Nothing. All the fun people disappeared. The lag is scaring everyone away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back