• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I wish I could keep my room clean... but I just can't. My room's too small and I have too much crap. So yeah, my room's a pig sty~

Yesh, it's very annoying. And kind of amusing, I guess, if you're not the one he does it too. <<;

Anyways, I think now would be a good time to start napping. I can hear other people awake-ish now... hasta luego~!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    o_O My room's small - you could walk from one end of it to the other in 4 steps. >__> But I don't have a terrible lot of stuff... just a computer, videos/DVDs/games, entertainment unit, CDs, book case, draws, and clothes rack.

See ya later~ <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *~Ashley~* said:
    I wish I could keep my room clean... but I just can't. My room's too small and I have too much crap. So yeah, my room's a pig sty~

Anyways, I think now would be a good time to start napping. I can hear other people awake-ish now... hasta luego~!
    That's how my room is right now. In front of my closet are a bunch of diry clothes. On my desk are these these empty cans of soda and boxes of cereal (yesh, I ate a whole box of cereal o_O'), homework, and so on. There's a stack of old magazines next to the table that my TV is on. On that table is my PS2 (which doubles as my DVD player) and my GCN, which leads to lots of wires. And then there's my bed...I'm sure there's plenty of dead skin cells and dust mites in that. XP

Bai bai, Ashley!!

There's only just enough room for me to slide around in my chair slightly.

EDIT: Like OMG!!!111one A spammer just re-re-registered after being banned twice already.

Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    o_O My room's small - you could walk from one end of it to the other in 4 steps. >__> But I don't have a terrible lot of stuff... just a computer, videos/DVDs/games, entertainment unit, CDs, book case, draws, and clothes rack.

See ya later~ <3

Same with my room. My room is small also... I hope that one day I can get a bigger bed room. ^_^

So what will guys be doing tomorrow?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I felt it obligatory to devote the first line of this post to noting that I've now overtaken Jorge on the DCC post table. 'Cause I'm a brat. XD

o_O I can slide, in my chair, over to my door, and to my wall. Which is good, considering my computer is almost in the corner of the room.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I want to rearrange my room. But that would involve cleaning up all the dust and other crap under my bed when I move it. o_o; Anyone wanna help? A plane ticket to Cali can't be that expensive...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Lol @ the spammer. The people replying were even worse. D:

o_O I don't like re-arranging my room, too much effort. But if you pay for the ticket, then I'll help... not only with cleaning. <3 *shot* XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hehe...*was a replyer* That guy is gonna leave a scar in the RSE forum for a while. It seems PC can't do a decent SID ban. o_o;

I have 12 dollars...that's all I'll pitch in...^.^

-DMM-

Josherific :?
    Years
    Originally Posted by Digital Phoenix

No bed? D: Aren't they like, standard?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    *pokes Ashley* Plan on sleeping soon? o.o;

Acadi, you talk a lot with me. ;x
    That's hard to believe, considering the multitude of MSN chats you're usually in. :P

Anyway, I just avoided being caught up by my mom. She and my sis are gone now.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Simon said:
    I'm sure he justs stacks some clothes and CDs for a bed. *runs away* o_o;;
    ... XD

22sa said:
    That's hard to believe, considering the multitude of MSN chats you're usually in. :P
    Like I said, I talk a lot when I get to know a person well. o_O

22sa said:
    Anyway, I just avoided being caught up by my mom. She and my sis are gone now.
    Sneaky. >O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    ... XD

Like I said, I talk a lot when I get to know a person well. o_O

Sneaky. >O
    You got to know me well? XD All I know about you is you can be a proper friend. XP Well, and other details...

Simon, if that way makes sense to you... o_o

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    22sa said:
    Simon, if that way makes sense to you... o_o
    I'm not particularly sure if you seem to get what I said or not. o_o' It doesn't seem like you're dirty minded enough. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back