• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I still don't know why he changed his named to Diddy.. what the hell is that?! XD

P. Diddy seemed much better to me

Well Green Day can maybe host next year.. but dousn't Beavis and Butthead get any love?
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat
    XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Beavis and Butthead are okay. I don't like it that much. >_>

What's wrong with plain old Diddy?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Diddy just sounds so strange.. when his name was P.Diddy.. people just called him Puffy or P.Diddy XD.

But changing his name once again to Diddy, just seems so weird I guess.. ah I guess something to get used to.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kyosuke said:
    Diddy just sounds so strange.. when his name was P.Diddy.. people just called him Puffy or P.Diddy XD.

But changing his name once again to Diddy, just seems so weird I guess.. ah I guess something to get used to.
    I've always thought of Diddy as the oddball in the rap community. o_o' He used to make a possie (is that how you spell it?) with the weirdest people.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kyosuke said:
    I still don't know why he changed his named to Diddy.. what the hell is that?! XD

P. Diddy seemed much better to me

Well Green Day can maybe host next year.. but dousn't Beavis and Butthead get any love?
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat
    XD
    I don't like them at all XD XD XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Simon said:
    I've always thought of Diddy as the oddball in the rap community. o_o' He used to make a possie (is that how you spell it?) with the weirdest people.

Well I guess he can do pretty much anything he wants to do, seeing as how his wealth is in the hundred millions with his Sean John clothing line and other things that he has.

I'm surprised he dousn't have people carry him around, seeing as how he's so flashy with everything XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kyosuke said:
    I'm surprised he dousn't have people carry him around, seeing as how he's so flashy with everything XD.
    XD I never even thought about that.

Hello, Shining Mew!! I've never seen you before, but hi!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Shining Mew said:
    xP I think its been about 3 wks @.@ Time flies doesnt it?

::glomps Ty::

=D Hihi. Im good... a bit tired though
    OMG! Jess is here. How have you been?
    Hi.^_^ Rebember me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back