• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Vacations 2006

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
  • It feels like every year summer's go by quicker and quicker! I used to remember the long summer afternoons back when I was in 4th grade. Now those summer felt like forever! XI

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I went to Carowinds and a Pokemon Journey Across America 10th Anniversy Tour (Raleigh), which was awesome. But I'm going back to Carowinds in September, and going to the beach in September too.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • I went Croatia for 2 weeks. During those 2 weeks I crossed the borgers to Mostar in Bosnia for a day and spent a day in Serbia Montenegro (if thats how you even spell it). Heat was kinda unearable but it was a sweet 2 weeks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2006
    My summer vacation lived short of my expectations. Had to find someone to get the car fixed and stuff, and then it gets sad at near-end, an elderly neighbor of mine passes away....

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I went to the beach (Ocean City, Maryland) for a week with a bunch of my buddies. I also went to Canada (Calgary/Banff area) for 10 days which was amazing. That area of Canada is beautiful. I went on some other day trips here and there, but too many to go back and mention them all. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I already went the Jersey shore twice this summer...The first time I went with my family and the second time I went with my dance school to perform >:3

And tomorrow I am leaving for Ireland, w00t! >D

Last edited:

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I haven't been anywhere yet but I'm going to Malta next week for a few days =P

Back