• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summers' trading thread

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I got a latias (UT) (ill throw in a good TM aswell)
    can i get info on shiny milotic or shiny porygonz?

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
    ? i dont get you............

Sorry I was talking to myself there. If I get you right and you're offering the 3 Regis holding masterballs for my shiny Tentacruel and 10 aniv Celebi then we have a deal.

Lumine -> Milotic is female, lv63, OT BRANDON, lax nature, arrived from Hoenn at lv63, has cured pkrs and ability marvel scale. Stats: A109-D134-SpA144-SpD174-Spe130 (I'm out of those so if you want it I'll need a couple minutes to clone it on the GTS)
    Porygonz is lv100, OT Spartan, Modest nature, pkémon day care- egg hatched..., ability download, also has cured pkrs and stats are: A173-D169-SpA400-SpD186-Spe279

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    dang id really want a cloned milotic, but u ran out of those and arent looking for much pokemon now...

Back