• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summers' trading thread

Region

Pokémon Region
    Years
    what for your latios?
    i offer one of these pokemon

Rotom Level 15 Carefull

Cresselia Level 50 Jolly

Kyogre Level 47 Jolly

Giratina Level 70 Hardy

Mewtwo (Shiny) Level 81 Sassy

Mesprit Level 50 Navie

Mewtwo Level 76 Relaxed

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
    Pokemasterex -> Well as far as my knowledge of these things goes (which is not saying much) it looks legit to me. Here are the details, I'll let you be the judge:
    CELEBI lv70, in pokéball, OT 10 ANIV, Adamant nature, Hoenn, Arrived at lv. 70, Ability natural cure, knows Ancient Power - Future Sight - Baton Pass - Perish Song, A171-D152-SpA138-SpD146-Spe158. I cloned it using GTS only.

Region -> Already have all of those (different natures probably but I don't care about that). Do you have anything listed as wanted on my first post?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    Hey, do you still need these items:

-Deep sea scale
    -Deep sea tooth
    -Dragon scale

If so would you we be willing to trade for Aura Mew (touched),
    WISHMKR Jirachi (UT) .... I could also (I know you aren't asking for it) shiny shinx (ut). Also how touched is aura mew?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    cool ... I gotta go in 20 min with my parents to town, but I will be on later too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    kk I'm in the room.

So that's Mew, Jirachi and a random for your shiny shinx and 2 randoms holding Deep sea scale, Deep sea tooth and Dragon scale right?

yep, i got those three ready right now, and I will be entering in a moment

Edit: Awesome man, thanx for the trade ...

Last edited:
    Back