• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • This is mostly an attempt to find fans of the series plus maybe get others into it because this series is pretty awesome.

Summon_Night_-_Swordcraft_Story_Coverart.png

Introduction

This is yet another one of my attempts at an LP. Originally I was thinking of doing a Pokemon Yellow or Moemon or *insert some other GBA/GBC Pokemon game here* LP. However, because there are so many amazing series out there that aren't well known due to the fact that they aren't advertised everywhere and are only available as imports or can only be found at gaming stores, I decided to do an LP of one of those instead.

So I chose the Summon Night series. Long story short, your character has a summon creature assist them in battle and throughout the story. You only have one summon creature though, so it isn't like Final Fantasy where you can summon a bajillion different creatures. Swordcraft Story is also shorter storyline-wise compared to Swordcraft Story 2, and Twin Age is for the DS so I didn't feel like doing that.

Prologue

So much dialogue in so little time.
    Spoiler:

Chapters

Chapter 1

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh. My. God. This game is love, I just love it. I finished it a bunch of times, it never gets old for me. But the second one was meh though.

I always chose Zantech as my summon creature. Its so awesome in my opinion, so go for Zantech!

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    She wants to marry the character despite your character's gender.

I nearly spat out Gatorade, and it made me change my vote from Kutty to her. Don't judge me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Oh. My. God. This game is love, I just love it. I finished it a bunch of times, it never gets old for me. But the second one was meh though.

Personally, I love the characters from Swordcraft Story 2 much more than the ones in this game, but I kinda like the storyline from the first one a bit more.

Anyways, after being considerably lazy, here's Chapter 1!

Chapter 1

In which we learn that our protagonist can understand the language of beasts.
    Spoiler:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I thought there were also Drill-type weapons though?
    Personally I like Swords and Drills. :x

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I LOVE you for this. ^W^

I choose Pratty all the time, too. <3
    I always use Swords / lances. <3

PS. Bron is funny sometimes.
    But sometimes a jerk. =(

Last edited:

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    GET KNUCKLES. DEM KNUCKLES.

Seriously though, Kutty's (Or Noishe, whatever floats your boat) best at forging them, being able to do upgraded versions for every knuckle recipes...

...Or is it axes? Nah, definitely knuckles.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I can't be the only one who finds Kutty extremely unnerving, like seriously...

Also axes, man.

They're like axes.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I can't be the only one who finds Kutty extremely unnerving, like seriously...

Also axes, man.

They're like axes.

Back