• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun and Moon Munchlax

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
  • Hi all!

My friend and I found ourselves in a bit of a pickle as we swapped games and totally forgot about the special Munchlax you got at the beginning of the game when S&M first came out! Is there someone who can duplicate the Munchlax item included for us? Just two copies please! Or tell us how we can alternatively obtain it. Thank you.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • Hi all!

My friend and I found ourselves in a bit of a pickle as we swapped games and totally forgot about the special Munchlax you got at the beginning of the game when S&M first came out! Is there someone who can duplicate the Munchlax item included for us? Just two copies please! Or tell us how we can alternatively obtain it. Thank you.

unfortunately, z-crystals can't be traded, so the event was the only legitimate way of getting the item, the only way to obtain this now is through hacking

Years
  • As PurpleOrange said, Z-Crystals can't be traded since the Z-Crystal automatically gets removed if you trade a Pokemon holding one.

Back