• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun and Moons strategy guide question.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Ok soo i was just wondering if anyone knew if the strategy guide for this game had a section like it did in the pokemon silver and gold strategy guide that showed every pokemon in the game and what lvls they evolved and at what lvl they learned certain moves and stuff... and also if it had a % rate for when certain pokemon where gonna be in which grasses, water, caves, ect.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Ohhh come on i know there has to be someone on this site who has it or has looked at it lol at my local gamestop they arnt getting any till next week which is dumb ill prbably be done with the game by then lol i dont want it too help me beat the game just want it too know where to catch pokemon at soo i can get my favorites and too see when each pokemon learn moves ect.

Illusionss

Banned
    Years
    Ohhh come on i know there has to be someone on this site who has it or has looked at it lol at my local gamestop they arnt getting any till next week which is dumb ill prbably be done with the game by then lol i dont want it too help me beat the game just want it too know where to catch pokemon at soo i can get my favorites and too see when each pokemon learn moves ect.

Be done with a game within a week of it's release??

Back