• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun & Moon 1 set details leaked and released - SPOILERS

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Hi friendos

Yesterday Pokebeach started uploading a bunch of scans and photos of japanese cards from Sun and Moon, we now have translations on most of the set and an English setlist.

https://www.pokebeach.com/2016/12/collection-sun-and-moon-sets-leaking

Check the above link for the full set if you want, and let's discuss what we know so far. What card(s) are you most excited for?

For me it's this guy

Is this the new Shaymin EX? Lead isn't as good as Set Up, but it has got it's own advantages. It's usable every turn, and you can use it even if Oranguru is your starting Pokemon (it doesn't have the "played from hand" clause that Shaybae does). Basically the ability is the same as Octillery's but it's for 3 cards, not 5. The real beauty here is that, unlike Shaymin EX and Octillery, Oranguru is actually pretty good. It's a basic with 120HP (10 more than Shaymin) isn't an EX/GX (so will only lose you one prize) and has a genuinely good attack that will hit for usually around 100-140 a turn. Coupled with a fighting fury belt and you have a Pokemon that has a Shaymin/Octillery styled ability, 160 HP, and an attack with 70 base dmg.

I literally cannot wait for this set now

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2017
    I'm loving the Poison Barb tool. For anyone curious, whenever a pokemon with Poison Barb attached to it takes damage, the attacking pokemon is now poisoned.

Some of the once-per-game GX attacks are totally useless (for what they are) and others are super good. Very odd.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I'm loving the Poison Barb tool. For anyone curious, whenever a pokemon with Poison Barb attached to it takes damage, the attacking pokemon is now poisoned.

Some of the once-per-game GX attacks are totally useless (for what they are) and others are super good. Very odd.

Yeah poison barb and toxapex are gonna be massive cards I reckon. Permanent poison, might make toxicroak good.

Lumantis's GX attack is crap compared to it's other two attacks haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    a lot of it looks awesome pity cant farming coins fast enought to buy bulk

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    a lot of it looks awesome pity cant farming coins fast enought to buy bulk

I don't play online that much anymore so when I buy my booster box of S/M I'll drop you a few codes :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    I don't play online that much anymore so when I buy my booster box of S/M I'll drop you a few codes :)

awesome, can send via pm sometimes my slow hand make me unable to claim the code fast enough TT

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    awesome, can send via pm sometimes my slow hand make me unable to claim the code fast enough TT

Sure thing mate, I'll keep a handful aside for you and PM them directly!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    looking the way no card can be used to destroy any tools card in standard so far m-mewtwo or m-rayquaza is annoying. i jst hope they get something to destroy pokemon tool in bench. ratata hasnt been much of help for me.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    looking the way no card can be used to destroy any tools card in standard so far m-mewtwo or m-rayquaza is annoying. i jst hope they get something to destroy pokemon tool in bench. ratata hasnt been much of help for me.

This li'l fella can :) But yeah, really it's him or Ratty.

Krookodile and Carvanah will also discard tools in the S/M set

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017

This li'l fella can :) But yeah, really it's him or Ratty.

Krookodile and Carvanah will also discard tools in the S/M set

they could one shot him not to mention with 4 of either ex discarding all 4 will be really hard. beside giving 4 prize for 4 evo tool isnt that worthed.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    they could one shot him not to mention with 4 of either ex discarding all 4 will be really hard. beside giving 4 prize for 4 evo tool isnt that worthed.

Oh wait you're worrying about Spirit links? Why? M mewtwo and M Ray have many counters themselves. I thought you were worried about FFBs, Floats tones and Garb.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    float stone is one thing but with lysandre i could one shot most of it.(depend on the deck though).
    my deck are mostly energy dependant. so its hard to fight those deck since both need me to set energy for a while

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Tool scrapping is more for things like Floats, Bands etc. Links really aren't that problematic. Run Team Flare Grunt, Crushing/Enhanced Hammers and the new Team Skull Grunt cards and you should be slowing them down a lot.

Back