• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun & Moon advertisements in the game

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Once Pokemon Go has adverts implemented into it like most free mobile phone games, do you think it'll be Sun & Moon adverts? Maybe a hidden agenda to Pokemon Go is to promote Sun & Moon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Once Pokemon Go has adverts implemented into it like most free mobile phone games
    Is this something that has been announced/discussed before? I've not heard of any intentions to add adverts into the game and I'm severely hoping it stays this way! If they are added then I would expect just a generic Google banner style of advert catering to your common use interests but yeah, here's hoping they don't haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    They will probably add the ability to purchase stops/gyms at places of business for a pretty good amount of money but that's the only commercialization of this game that I can see happening any time soon

Back