• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sun white and shadow black

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Hello My name is sun white and i would like to tell you about myself I am creating two new games called sun white and shadow black they will bring back some old stuff from other games and change some things. the region is the sarono region

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Sounds cool! By new games do you mean rom hacks? Tell me more. What region are they based off of? Will you find new pokemon there or simply pokemon that are already created?

All I can say is that SunWhite and MoonLight sounds better :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Sun! Your idea sounds pretty cool so far; are they hacks or non-hacked games? We have a great Emulation section for all things hacking as well as Game Development for non-hacked games made with RPG Maker and all that jazz. Check them out depending on what kind of game you're making. n_n;

Good luck and have fun! Hope to see your game up for members to try out in the near future. Be sure to ask one of our staff if you're confused and aren't sure where to post or find specific things. I have no knowledge of creating games so I won't be the best person to go for that specifically but you'll find a lot of help around either Emulation or Game Development. No need to be shy. :)

See you and have a good time!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    first to answer bluestone's question we will have old pokemon and new pokemon. you can defintly hack them because me and my friend are both hackers Bluestone thanks for the MoonLight idea i will use it cause i found out that someone already made shadowblack

IeUaN_08

Researching
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    first to answer bluestone's question we will have old pokemon and new pokemon. you can defintly hack them because me and my friend are both hackers Bluestone thanks for the MoonLight idea i will use it cause i found out that someone already made shadowblack

Or SunLight and MoonShadow?

:P

Back